Author Topic: Don't bark at me  (Read 7732 times)

Offline Britz

• Leader of the Pack
  • Mommy to Ethan, Kiera and Zeus
    • View Profile
Don't bark at me
« on: July 04, 2007, 10:57:07 am »
OK  this evening  Zeus  started barking at me  yet again lmao  So I  ignored  him  I  then though hey  what  would he  do if I barked at him  lol  Well  he looked at me a bite and  I just abrked  not no  growl or anything j ust a little bark  the poor  pup  got scared and ran away.. I   calle dhim  back  and ofcourse he came and i  had to give him a good ol  hug  He then felt  better  poor guy mommy scared him lol I guess i wont  be doing taht again lol
~Britainy
~Zeus-Rotti

Offline SirdanceAlot

• Ankle Biter
  • Im to sexy for this floor.
    • View Profile
Re: Don't bark at me
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2007, 03:46:02 pm »
ROFLMAO, Wow thats halarious.  Seriously I really wish i could of seen that.  Poor baby.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2007, 07:52:58 pm »
that is funny!  big dog is a little scared of the big bark.

actually that's a great training thing.  Grace used to bark at me...or argue with me..until i barked back.
When we had that issue with the neighbors being scared of the rotts, i told people (and i wanted a shirt) to bark back.  one day a girl about 10 walked by and grace barked at her.  She turned, faced the dogs and barked.  they both looked at her and then back at me like "That's not right".  neither of the girls barked at that kid again.

Offline Britz

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2007, 10:15:49 pm »
that is funny!  big dog is a little scared of the big bark.

actually that's a great training thing.  Grace used to bark at me...or argue with me..until i barked back.
When we had that issue with the neighbors being scared of the rotts, i told people (and i wanted a shirt) to bark back.  one day a girl about 10 walked by and grace barked at her.  She turned, faced the dogs and barked.  they both looked at her and then back at me like "That's not right".  neither of the girls barked at that kid again.

LOL to  cute.  I was lauging so hard last night  when he got scared,  poor guy hehe
~Britainy
~Zeus-Rotti

Offline Newly Newfed

• Top Doggie Dog
  • Sierra
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2007, 08:46:30 pm »
Poor Zeus!  He probably had no idea what was going on when you barked back at him!  hee...hee...  I have to try that with Sierra.  LOL!!  It drives us nuts when she just stands there and barks at us for no reason.  At least her woof is getting a little deeper now and it's no longer that high pitched puppy bark...
Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole - Roger Caras

Sierra-Newfoundland
Cody-Papillon
Oscar, Gina- Cats
Roxy-Ferret
Peaches, Sean, Thunderbolt, Chablis, Lucky, Miracle, Ivy, Riley-Whitetail Deer

Offline Newly Newfed

• Top Doggie Dog
  • Sierra
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2007, 04:42:58 pm »
Ok, I had the opportunity last night to try barking back at Sierra.  She just perked up her ears and barked even more.

Crazy dog.
Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole - Roger Caras

Sierra-Newfoundland
Cody-Papillon
Oscar, Gina- Cats
Roxy-Ferret
Peaches, Sean, Thunderbolt, Chablis, Lucky, Miracle, Ivy, Riley-Whitetail Deer

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2007, 05:44:31 pm »
LOL!  she's got you wrapped around her paw. 

Offline Britz

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2007, 06:59:06 pm »
LMAO... Sierra  the silly pup.  Now when you bark at  zeus  he looks away and  grumbles and  gives you this terrible  sad face
~Britainy
~Zeus-Rotti

Offline Sillygoose

• Top Doggie Dog
  • I love my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2007, 07:08:00 pm »
Ah that is too funny. I'll try that with Tripper the next time he barks at me.

Offline RMSChloe

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2007, 07:37:34 pm »
Chloe only barks when she really gets into playing... but she goes nuts when you bark back. She gets excited and starts wagging her tail and licks you like crazy.
Shes not a dog... shes a Great Dane!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2007, 07:42:11 pm »
LMAO... Sierra  the silly pup.  Now when you bark at  zeus  he looks away and  grumbles and  gives you this terrible  sad face
he's mad...someone else has the upper paw

Offline lokibud

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2007, 11:34:32 am »
loki dosent bark at me unless i bark at him first. he dosent bark unless somone he dosent know comes to the gate but as soon as it opens he wants to be-friend them. i dont know it thats good or bad. he did run off the one of those people that put the stupid flyers in your mail box. i was pretty happy about that.