Author Topic: Got it to a little accident yesterday  (Read 1323 times)

Offline Britz

• Leader of the Pack
  • Mommy to Ethan, Kiera and Zeus
    • View Profile
Got it to a little accident yesterday
« on: July 07, 2007, 12:42:07 am »
OK  So  after  picking  Zeus  up Iwent to go pick up my kiddos  from my grandparents house well when I was leaving  I  BAcked up  in to another truck . YEP  I did  I  HIT a parked  vehicle  I feel like  such a retard. NO one was hurt  thank  god  but the damage is pretty  bad,  THe  driver side of the truck i hit is pushed in  by the cab and  my  who le  back bumper is  pushed in  with a dint on the side of my truck. Argg  Yesterday was a bad day. The  guy is going to  get an estimate on the cost to fix it on monday and  then we will see if we are going to  pay  out of are  own  pocket or go through insurance. I have to go in this week and  right  a police report up. OH  I feel  so stupid I cant belive I did this I had my  Kids  Zeus all in thetruck and we were  about to leave and go home.  :-\ Thank  fully  evrything went ok and  I never  got  screamed at and never hurt any one.
~Britainy
~Zeus-Rotti

Offline Britz

• Leader of the Pack
  • Mommy to Ethan, Kiera and Zeus
    • View Profile
Re: Got it to a little accident yesterday
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2007, 02:47:08 am »
Yeah im hopping  we wont ahve to report  it  either, are insurance allready is high  sence we are both young  drivers. Im  was so happy  zeus  listened  so  good  when all this  happened I probley  would have really  broke down  if he was all  crazy. I had to tell him to calm down alot  sence  i always seen him  jumpon  from  passenger  seat to drivers lol but  he listened
~Britainy
~Zeus-Rotti

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
Re: Got it to a little accident yesterday
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2007, 06:03:19 am »
 oh that stinks, i hope the insurance takes care of it for you. hope today is a better one than yesterday!
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant." -Unknown