Author Topic: A sigh of relief!!!!!  (Read 1297 times)

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
A sigh of relief!!!!!
« on: July 16, 2007, 02:53:04 am »
Well I had court this morning regarding my tempoary support. Thankfully its all over and done with it and I must say I love my Lawyer LOL After it was done with my lawyer talked to me in the hallway and told me to tell Benthis was all his [the lawyer] doing and if Ben had a probelm to call him and not me!!! Well I am will be getting $675 per month plus child support. This is just untill the divorce is final. Like my lawyer said I deserve to have some spending money!! But I am so relieved this is all over. Oh and the custody is done, Skyla will be staying with me and Ben will have her on the weekends until he moves, then he gets her the summer an ever other Christmas, but we worked it out  so that I get both girls together on Christmas. So every other year I wont have my girls for Christmas, but atleast I will have them together!!! I am I step closer to this being over and done with :)

Offline zchic

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • Tisha's Barkin' Bodega
Re: A sigh of relief!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2007, 03:02:53 am »
I hate all the court stuff. It sounds like things went pretty well for you. Go take a relaxing bath...or a nap or something. :)
-Jodi
Mom to:
Thorn- 8 year old fawn male dane
Morgayne- Wolfhound pup
Gracie- Merelequin (deaf) dane pup

1996-2007
Tisha...my best friend, I miss you girl.

EllieAndBlu

Re: A sigh of relief!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2007, 04:02:55 am »
Oh Blair - this is great news. I am so glad things are starting to go your way and that you and the girls and the boys too... will have some stability. Y'all deserve it!