Author Topic: Im not no lil' munchkin any more  (Read 3891 times)

Offline Britz

• Leader of the Pack
  • Mommy to Ethan, Kiera and Zeus
    • View Profile
Im not no lil' munchkin any more
« on: July 20, 2007, 04:32:15 am »
 ;D
You can  really see how much are lil guy  has grown,  My daughter  seems  to be liking him alot better  now  kept  following him around today it was  reay  cute she would  hold his tail like follow the leader lol. Zeus didn't  care at all. I feel  bad for him  sence he will just lay there and let my daughter  brush  him and lay on him.( of course only under my  supervision)

« Last Edit: July 20, 2007, 04:55:31 am by Britz »
~Britainy
~Zeus-Rotti

lins_saving_grace

Re: Im not no lil' munchkin any more
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2007, 04:52:56 am »
he is growing like a weed!  The baby sure likes him!!!!!!  what a smart looking boy!

Offline Britz

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2007, 04:56:58 am »
he is growing like a weed!  The baby sure likes him!!!!!!  what a smart looking boy!

Yeah she  finally  now is starting to show interest  in  Zeus.  When we first got him she woudl  cry as soon as he would come  near her.. Hates getting kisses. The pics arnt that  great  my CAmera  keeps acting up 
~Britainy
~Zeus-Rotti

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2007, 04:58:11 am »
those are cute pics of zeus with the kids! too cute, he realy is getting big fast. i love the puppy stages, but nothin's better than a huge dog to cuddle with
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant." -Unknown

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2007, 06:36:31 am »
Awww! I wish mine was like that, haha. My youngest still hates getting kisses and of course that's all they want to give her. :D She's almost 15 months old, she's very curious about them but likes them better from behind their crates. She just walks the other way when they come towards her, course they are as tall or taller than her now, it's a bit intimidating.

I'm glad your daughter has such fun with Zeus! Very cute pics. :)

Offline Britz

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2007, 10:51:14 pm »
Awww! I wish mine was like that, haha. My youngest still hates getting kisses and of course that's all they want to give her. :D She's almost 15 months old, she's very curious about them but likes them better from behind their crates. She just walks the other way when they come towards her, course they are as tall or taller than her now, it's a bit intimidating.

I'm glad your daughter has such fun with Zeus! Very cute pics. :)

HEHE thats how  kiera was she is getting a little better and will actually  touch  Zeus now. She absoultly hate's lil  dogs though lol  my grams  has to  lil pugs and  Kiera   just screams  if they  come  near her
~Britainy
~Zeus-Rotti

Offline lokibud

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2007, 08:44:04 pm »
zeus is a great looking pup. he looks just like loki. i cant tell from the pics but does zeus have shaggy hair or the classic short hair. loki has shaggy hair on the ridge of his back, his rump and his tail. it puzzles me because his blood line dosent suggest in breeding or mix breeding. i know that the breed has developed some more female charteristis in males over the last decade and i still cant understand why loki has shaggy hair.

Offline Britz

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2007, 11:07:35 pm »
zeus is a great looking pup. he looks just like loki. i cant tell from the pics but does zeus have shaggy hair or the classic short hair. loki has shaggy hair on the ridge of his back, his rump and his tail. it puzzles me because his blood line dosent suggest in breeding or mix breeding. i know that the breed has developed some more female charteristis in males over the last decade and i still cant understand why loki has shaggy hair.

Around  his  Neck it is a little  Shaggy like under his  ears also  His  tail isnt to  shaggy  but its not  right short. His  tail hair  kind  TWist around his tail  and  wakes a twirl right at the top, MOst of his  fur is the short  standard feature.  He may not be pure  breed we aren't  completly sure  the spCa  Said  The dad looked pure breed sence they seen hima nd I seen the mom and she is.  BUt I guess we will never know.
~Britainy
~Zeus-Rotti

angelsmama

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2007, 04:37:46 am »
he looks purebred to me :) beautiful dog, growing so fast