Author Topic: What about this picture doesn't belong?  (Read 3206 times)

mama23+pyrs2

What about this picture doesn't belong?
« on: July 21, 2007, 06:08:50 am »
Hahahaha. I can tell you she must be smart cause she picked the right crate to sneak into. Puppy water tastes so much better. ;D

These really show Yiska's true disposition. There isn't much she cares about. Total sweetheart. :-*

mama23+pyrs2

Re: What about this picture doesn't belong?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2007, 06:15:34 am »
If someone cold move this to the right thread, lol..I just noticed it's under Great Dane pics. ::) Clicked the wrong Great dog, oops. :P

Offline Britz

• Leader of the Pack
  • Mommy to Ethan, Kiera and Zeus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2007, 07:20:42 am »
That is  sooo cute... ;D
~Britainy
~Zeus-Rotti

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2007, 07:53:11 am »
Awwwwww, isn't Yiska wonderful!  That's the way all of my Pyrs (and Daisy, too) have been with our kitties.  You can almost see them nudge the bowl closer to the kitty as if to say "Wouldja like a little more, kitty?"  I love your Yiska & Yukon , and the new kitten is adorable!  When my broadband was wacko the last few days I missed posting on the thread with the new kitten pics.  I loved the pic of the kitten with your daughter.  That was so sweet!  This new furry baby looks like she fits into your family pyrfectly!   ;D

If I ever get off my duff and find them in my pic files, I have some Cassie/kitty pics that you'll love, too.   ;)
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2007, 08:50:00 am »
Awwwwww, isn't Yiska wonderful!  That's the way all of my Pyrs (and Daisy, too) have been with our kitties.  You can almost see them nudge the bowl closer to the kitty as if to say "Wouldja like a little more, kitty?"  I love your Yiska & Yukon , and the new kitten is adorable!  When my broadband was wacko the last few days I missed posting on the thread with the new kitten pics.  I loved the pic of the kitten with your daughter.  That was so sweet!  This new furry baby looks like she fits into your family pyrfectly!   ;D

If I ever get off my duff and find them in my pic files, I have some Cassie/kitty pics that you'll love, too.   ;)

Aww, thanks!! Yeah the kitty is super curious and really brave. She runs right up to them. I think she's afraid of Yukon though because she gets skittish when he moves towards her, even in the crate. Tonight after I took that, she went back in a 2nd time. Then later she was on top her crate, laying there with her arms sticking through batting Yiska in the head. Poor Yiska just kept moving to get away from her lol. How funny they are. I'd love to see those pics you mentioned!

Offline zchic

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • Tisha's Barkin' Bodega
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2007, 10:25:48 am »
Awe what a cutie. Our kitten thinks she is a dog most of the time.
-Jodi
Mom to:
Thorn- 8 year old fawn male dane
Morgayne- Wolfhound pup
Gracie- Merelequin (deaf) dane pup

1996-2007
Tisha...my best friend, I miss you girl.

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2007, 03:05:10 am »
hahaha that's cute!
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant." -Unknown