Author Topic: idiots  (Read 6074 times)

Offline lokibud

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
idiots
« on: July 21, 2007, 08:03:34 pm »
ever work with somone that is so dumb that mearly hearing their voice makes you want to punch your grandmother? well i work with this guy that gives me such a feeling. this guy is the lazist person in the world and can not be trusted to do anything by himself. his supervisor has to fallow him around all day and make sure he does his oun work. he is so lazy that he didnt even turn in his re-enlistment paperwork on time and is now in the process of getting out of the military. his wife even left him because he didnt re-enlist. now he will have no job and no education so there for he cant feed his kids. since im in the military i dont have to many chances to bring loki to work with me but this past friday i did. we were throwning a picknick for the rest of our flight, and family is always welcome at these events. well my wife an i dont have kids so of course we jumped at the chance to show of our well mannared and beautiful rott. i love picking on this guy at work. somtimes i feel bad for doing it but then i relize he brings it upon him self. another co-worker of mine remembered that this guy is deathly scared of big dogs and i couldnt help myself when he told me this. loki is the most loveable dog in the world he never barks and has never showed any aggression twords anyone other than the phone repair man (which by the way tried to kick him) so i felt really confident about my dog preforming this little joke. we set it up perfectly my friend mentioned to the idiot that loki was an ex-german police dog. (witch of course isint true and anyone with common sence could see that loki is still a puppy) the idiot guy started getting really nervous around loki which of course loki picked up on and got ihm kinda excited. finnaly the table was set to make this guy pee himself in fear. i got him cornered and asked him what he thought of loki. he replied with a stutter when he asked me to "ta, ta, take that dog away." of course i didnt and started making loki do tricks like sit, lay down, speak and a few other commands. the idiot was so strickin by fear after seeing loki's bright white teath and hearing his loud and proud bark that he was about to cry so a told him "you know loki here used to ba a police dog and he was retired because he mauled he last owner" once again the idiot asked me to go away and once again i didnt. i asked him to watch loki while i used the bathroom and handed him the leash and while walking away i gave loki the command to "get em loki get em" whitch in loki laungage means lick him to death. as soon as the words left my mouth loki was all over him licking his face and neck. this idiot started crying like a little girl and curled up like a ball. i called loki back to me and walked off laughing. i kinda felt bad about playing such a mean and humilating joke on someone but all i could do was laugh. i wish i could play this same trick on everyone that tries to cross the street when they see me and loki coming or all the people that have sprayed us with pepper spry just because loki sniffed their leg, or the a$$ hole cop that gave me a 200 euro fine for not having a muzzle on loki when im not required by law to have one. i am fed up with europe and the scared little pansies that live here. no wonder america was formed.

Offline zchic

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • Tisha's Barkin' Bodega
Re: idiots
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2007, 11:25:47 pm »
There are idiots everywhere. Most are ignorant to the fact that their actions are idiotic.

Ditto
-Jodi
Mom to:
Thorn- 8 year old fawn male dane
Morgayne- Wolfhound pup
Gracie- Merelequin (deaf) dane pup

1996-2007
Tisha...my best friend, I miss you girl.

Offline Britz

• Leader of the Pack
  • Mommy to Ethan, Kiera and Zeus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2007, 11:33:44 pm »
Well its not  just  Europe thats  liek  that  with Rotti's Its  everywhere.   We  get  comments all the time  about  Zeus. WHen My grandfather  calls  he  always asks  me how many  kids  my  dog has mauled. It really gets anjnoying after awile.
~Britainy
~Zeus-Rotti

Offline lokibud

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2007, 12:16:57 pm »
after reading everyone's responses i really felt bad about what i did. i now relize that their might have been a reason why this guy is afraid of dogs. i just wanted to let everyone know that i apologized to this guy and offered to help him confront his fear face to face and yesterday he came over to the house and i let him handle loki for a couple of hours. they both did great. loki was very well behaved and even lisitined to his every command. this guy is still scared of aggresive dogs but now knows that bad dogs are because of bad owners. before he left he sat down beside loki and gave him a big hug and loki even showed he love back with a big slobery kiss to the face. but most of all i wanted to apologize to anyone that has gottin the wrong impression by my actions. in the military pratical jokes are an everyday thing but i now understand that i took this one a little to far and never should have put this guy or loki into that position and to all im sorry. please forgive me?

Icerotti

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2007, 04:53:50 pm »
It's hard to admit to yourself that you made a mistake. Great job in acknowledging it and taking even further steps to correct it.  ;D

Offline Newly Newfed

• Top Doggie Dog
  • Sierra
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2007, 06:57:31 pm »
I can understand how someone who drives you out of your mindcan make your life a little meiserable and I can understand the urge to kind of give it back to 'em...

I have to say I am utterly impressed that you admitted what you did and apologized for it.  You took a chance that this guy wouldn't receive the news well and it took a lot of guts to admit it.  I can't honestly say that I would have the nerve to do the same.  And to take it a step further and invite the guy to your home to help him overcome his fear is a great effort to make up for it.  Kudos to you for doing the right thing.  Kudos to Loki for being his wonderful self and showing the guy that just because a dog is big, doesn't necessarily mean it's dangerous or aggressive.

This guy may be lazy and disoraganized, but who knows... maybe you'll end up being friends after this.  Stranger things have happened...and maybe you'll end up helping this guy get his life together little by little...

I'm glad things worked out well in this situation.
Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole - Roger Caras

Sierra-Newfoundland
Cody-Papillon
Oscar, Gina- Cats
Roxy-Ferret
Peaches, Sean, Thunderbolt, Chablis, Lucky, Miracle, Ivy, Riley-Whitetail Deer