Author Topic: A boy with his dog...  (Read 5303 times)

Offline zchic

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • Tisha's Barkin' Bodega
A boy with his dog...
« on: July 23, 2007, 10:58:47 am »
I thought this picture was too cute, I had to share. My 5 year old son Brennon, with almost 6 month old Morgayne. She isn't supposed to be a couch dog....but look at that face. LOL

My husband gives me a hard time because she acts like a Yorkie...she is sooo prissy and girly.
-Jodi
Mom to:
Thorn- 8 year old fawn male dane
Morgayne- Wolfhound pup
Gracie- Merelequin (deaf) dane pup

1996-2007
Tisha...my best friend, I miss you girl.

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
Re: A boy with his dog...
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2007, 12:36:24 pm »
Awwwwwww i love seeing pics of the kids with our big paws!! it's my favorite. they look so happy together.
and i want your couch!
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant." -Unknown

Offline Ali

• BPO Fanatic
  • My girls!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2007, 06:47:41 pm »
That's great! I agree - kids with pups are the best pictures. I've somehow taught Tani, my aussie/boxer, that "Tani kisses" means that I hold my kids upside down and pin their arms, and she comes and licks them all over their heads and faces! Most people think it's gross, but the kids love it! They ask me to "do Tani Kisses". So cute! Koji is four months now, and is learning to be more gentle with the kids, which is awesome. He's starting to loose teeth, so he's still mouthy (my 18 month old's first sentence was "Mommy, Koji bite!) but he's getting really cute with the kids. I love it!
Ali
mom of 4 humans AND
Tani (TAH-nee or rhymes with "Bonnie")- Aussie/Pittie?Boxer?Mutt!
Kai - Aussie/Dobie
Kenji - big ol' black cat
Mika and Nishi - kitty sisters, foster failures!
Tasia Ladysnake - ball python

Offline ptkennel

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
    • Prairie Trail Kennel
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2007, 05:27:13 am »
My son is 5 as well, and we have a wolfie too, what a coincidence... do you have any more children?   Possibly two girls, then we would be exactly the same.
Your son looks like he is very comfy, so does Morgayne.  Dogs love it when we lay on them, they love the attention.
Joy, Newfoundland
Gabi, Newfoundland
Amy, Irish Wolfhound
Sara, Irish Wolfhound
Gintaro, Irish Wolfhound (from Poland)
Desa, our Borzoi
4 Irish Wolfhound puppies, Saturn, Gemini, Delta and Mercury
www.prairietra ilkennel.com

Offline zchic

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • Tisha's Barkin' Bodega
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2007, 09:52:41 am »
My son is 5 as well, and we have a wolfie too, what a coincidence... do you have any more children? Possibly two girls, then we would be exactly the same.
Your son looks like he is very comfy, so does Morgayne. Dogs love it when we lay on them, they love the attention.

That's cool...I don't have 2 daughters..but I have 1 she is 10 years old. Your wolfie is a girl too right? Is she prissy and girly like a yorkie in "wolfs clothing" LMAO... Morgayne is the sweetest most feminine dog ever. LOL She even let's me paint her nails and put bows in her hair. LOL
-Jodi
Mom to:
Thorn- 8 year old fawn male dane
Morgayne- Wolfhound pup
Gracie- Merelequin (deaf) dane pup

1996-2007
Tisha...my best friend, I miss you girl.

Offline ptkennel

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
    • Prairie Trail Kennel
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2007, 07:44:00 am »
Shes actually the biggest baby around.  She is a spooner with my hubby, and with those long legs there isn't much room for him.  She hates to be groomed, so if I was to try and paint her nails she would flip.  We show groom her so there is a lot of plucking going on when we get ready for a show.  She hates me then too.  Thats where the baby comes in, she will go and hide from me so I can't pluck her.  Kinda hard to hide when you are 33 inches tall or so. 
Joy, Newfoundland
Gabi, Newfoundland
Amy, Irish Wolfhound
Sara, Irish Wolfhound
Gintaro, Irish Wolfhound (from Poland)
Desa, our Borzoi
4 Irish Wolfhound puppies, Saturn, Gemini, Delta and Mercury
www.prairietra ilkennel.com