Author Topic: Innova Testing Results _CEO comments  (Read 3250 times)

marypyrs

Innova Testing Results _CEO comments
« on: July 24, 2007, 05:02:10 am »

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
Re: Innova Testing Results _CEO comments
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007, 05:13:14 am »
uhho...tonz of big paws eat innova on the board...has any body's pupper been sick???
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant." -Unknown

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 05:28:34 am »
A week after receiving the samples, ExperTox called to advise us that the chunks yielded cyanuric acid (3.71 ug/g) and acetaminophen (trace)

http://www.petfoodrecallfacts.com/donna.pdf  <--tox. report

so trace amounts of acetaminophen isnt worriesome right? but how about the cumauric acid...what's 3.71ug/g mean?
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

Anakalia

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2007, 06:08:35 am »
Hmmm that's a bit scary!  Koby eats the California Natural, not the Innova, but he's been having booty blowout the past few days and he usually never gets sick when he's eating the CN, should I stop feeding it to him? I haven't noticed anything irregular about the kibble. 

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2007, 07:01:46 am »
yeah i imagine lots of things have been in food that shouldnt have in the past, but now days there are more tests, and were realising that there are things in the food that we didnt know about. who knows what all should;ve been recalled in the past that was missed in the last 30 years.
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

Anakalia

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2007, 07:55:29 am »

Andi, if it puts your mind at ease to switch, then switch.  I say always trust your mom radar first, on any condition. ;)

It's funny you say that because my mom radar is telling me I'd be stupid to change foods! hahaha  This is the only food he doesn't puke up or have constant digestive issues so I guess I'll just stick with it.  I keep telling myself he just got into something icky outside and he'll be back to normal soon.

You've brought up some really good points here, thanks for putting my mind at ease!  :)