Author Topic: less of a man  (Read 5287 times)

Offline lokibud

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
less of a man
« on: July 29, 2007, 12:22:24 pm »
loki got nutured this past tuesday and he is doing great. he was back to his old self very quick. i have to stay home with him for a week to make sure he dosent rupture the the wound but it gives me a well diserved break from work.

EllieAndBlu

Re: less of a man
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2007, 04:05:35 pm »
Glad to hear Loki is doing well post-surgery!

p.s. LOVE the pic of Loki and his kitty.... are they buds or is kitty showing him who's boss?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2007, 04:37:38 pm by EllieAndBlu »

Icerotti

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2007, 04:55:20 pm »
Glad to hear that his surgery went well. Its great you get to spend the time with Loki too. Cute picture of Loki with his kitty....lol

Offline Newly Newfed

• Top Doggie Dog
  • Sierra
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2007, 06:59:12 pm »
Happy to hear Loki is doing well.  Who is getting the better of who in that picture??  Looks like the kitty is...  LOL!
Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole - Roger Caras

Sierra-Newfoundland
Cody-Papillon
Oscar, Gina- Cats
Roxy-Ferret
Peaches, Sean, Thunderbolt, Chablis, Lucky, Miracle, Ivy, Riley-Whitetail Deer

Offline Britz

• Leader of the Pack
  • Mommy to Ethan, Kiera and Zeus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2007, 07:01:14 pm »
Poor  guy  got  de nuttered...  LOL zeus  was great  when he got  done you  wouldn't have even thought  he  got fixed he was  back to normal.. THat  pic is adorable I wish  Zeus w ould get along like that  with are cat
~Britainy
~Zeus-Rotti

Offline Sillygoose

• Top Doggie Dog
  • I love my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2007, 07:05:09 pm »
Ah Loki and kitty pic is too cute. Lucky you got to stay home and take care of him.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2007, 07:35:09 pm »
Looks like the kitty is keeping the puppy away from the ciggies!  bad habit pupper.  stop that right now before you get hooked. 

Offline lokibud

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2007, 11:03:06 am »
well i try not to spoil loki to much because my father never really spoiled me much. i always got what i wanted but never really asked for to much. honestly i cant wait till he is healed up so i can go back to work and get away from loki and back to the same old daily operations. loki enjoys the attention but he is pushing his limits. he isint allowed in the kitchen or the office but since he has been inside for over a week he wants to explore the house more. loki is outside from the time i wake up in the morning till the moment i get home from work. the yard is his home not the house so he is all confused. next week will be better. as for the cat........the two are best friends. the dog has never tried to bite the cat but ofter does the big dog stomp when there playing. the cat isint allowed outside so he pretty much runs the house. i give him credit though, even though the cat is nutured he has the biggist balls in the world. we brought the cat home when loki was four months and the cat walked right over to loki jumped on his head, latched himself onto an ear and held on for dear life. the cat is a flame point ragdoll and they get upwards of 30 plus pounds, not to mention the breeder we got him from has two great danes. so the cat was pretty much use to big dogs. he attacks loki's tail becasue loki wags it so hard that it will send the cat sliding across the room. i wish i could post a vido of the two. there too funny.