Author Topic: My boys are the BEST!!!  (Read 5791 times)

Offline Butts Mom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
My boys are the BEST!!!
« on: July 30, 2007, 10:07:56 pm »
I got up this morning and went upstairs to get the birds up and came back down the stairs on every part of my body,but my feet :o It was all I could do to crawl to my bed and call John to come take care of everyone for me.Well in the mean time the boys heard me crying :'( and came into my room.Butt climbed up on the bed to lay beside me and Tub stood at the foot of the bed licking my feet.They stayed with me until I felt good enough to get up again,it felt really good having them watching over me.The 2nd best part after them is,I didn't break anything,but I will be a huge bruise for awhile. :D
Michelle, Butt, Tub and Everybirdie

Offline MommaBear

• Paw-meister
  • baby bear
    • View Profile
Re: My boys are the BEST!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 10:24:51 pm »
Ouch! Good thing you had your boys to help make you feel better :)

Offline horsepoor21

• BPO Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2007, 10:53:52 pm »
Ouch ! Glad you are okay ! Did you ask your boys how come they didn't lay at the bottom to cusion your fall ? LOL
-Amy
Moose-Border Collie/Newfoundland rescue
Allie-Newfoundland
Spook-Newfoundland
Whiskey-Arabian
Wolverine-Cockatiel
Polly&Rainbow-Lovebirds (with 3 babies!)
Crush-Painted Turtle

"Every boy should have two things:
 A dog, and a mother willing to let him have one"

Offline Butts Mom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2007, 11:20:48 pm »
Good boys!

Are you sure you're ok?

Besides my body feeling 100 yrs old ,yeah I'm okay. I talked to my Mom and she told me I'm going to feel worse tomorrow,I told her thanks for the words of encouragement :D

Offline Butts Mom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2007, 11:24:25 pm »
Ouch ! Glad you are okay ! Did you ask your boys how come they didn't lay at the bottom to cusion your fall ? LOL

No I didn't ask them that,but I'm actually glad they weren't.Just a couple weeks ago I stumbled upon Butt in the dark and probably hurt myself worse trying to twist just right so I didn't land on him. I thought this morning it is a true positive having big paws,if I couldn't have got up they are big enough to drag me where I need to go ;D

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2007, 11:27:31 pm »
You do have the best boys in the world. Now that is showing love for their momma if I've ever heard of it.  :) Good boys!!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2007, 05:42:38 pm »
I hope you are feeling OK today, that is so scary to take a big fall like that!!

What good babies you have - Once when I was taking Harley to obiedience school I tripped on the curb and went down hard; I accidently let go of the leash and Harley took off didn't care that I was bleeding, crying and not getting up!  He went off to mount a little bichon!!

Rotten Harley

I hope you are up and around today and not to bruised and battered!!

Randy & Harley