Author Topic: Stop or my Rott will ...  (Read 3584 times)

lins_saving_grace

Stop or my Rott will ...
« on: August 02, 2007, 04:16:09 am »
something...yo ur guess is as good as mine.
I loves going to Riverside Park the best.  We drive to this park, which means we drive by McDonald's on the way home and this guy hands me a vanilla ice cream cone. it's tall and cold.  i think he makes it extra tall to get into my good graces.   I get home and go to town on that creamy lucious goodness.  I get it all over my nose and in my eye and on my chin.  Mommy gets a sludgy McFlurry.  Ummm.

lins_saving_grace

Re: Stop or my Rott will ...
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2007, 09:19:29 pm »
i've kept in touch with Grace's breeder through these last 2 1/2 years.  the things we find out. 

Grace's squeaking issue come from her mother.  in fact every one in her liter SQUEAKS!  and her aunt Squeaks.  "At least she gets it honest", Denise told me once.

well i emailed these stop picks to Denise and said i need to carry them around since most people are afraid of Grace and need to be told to simply stay away because Grace will bully them if she senses that she can.
here's her response...at least she gets it honest.

Oh she sounds like her great uncle.  We had an uncle to Shine that loved to intimidate people.  It was his goal in life to see how many people he could get to jump.  The problem with him is he also carried it into the ring.  He always growled when people would look at his teeth.  He didn't mean anything by it but if the jumped back he would stand there and wag his stubby like hah I got you!!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 09:19:50 pm by Lin »

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2007, 03:15:12 pm »
LOL.   she is such a big baby.  no one believes me.  honestly.

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2007, 08:35:12 am »
that's cute. the ornery side of em' can be frustrating. but it can be sooooo funny too.
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant." -Unknown

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2007, 03:23:40 pm »
i find her anticks funny cuz from behind when she's growling at someone, I can see her stubby go.  Most people don't look past the teeth.  :)
Last night at Riverside Park a lady RAN up to us from the picnic table where her and her boyfriend were watching the sunset.  She devoured Grace, who turned to get a butt rub.  She even got a big ole off the ground hug from Grace.  i was so happy someone finally came to see us for a change.  :)   my little heart sank. 

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2007, 02:47:56 pm »
Having met and spent the weekend with Grace, I can attest to the fact that she is a sweet mooshie. With lotsa pretty white teeth. ::)
Stella
Thank you, Stella!!!  She thought you were cool...you had french fries!! 
she is a sweetie most of the time.  That's Grand Rapids' best kept secret it seems. 

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2007, 07:41:06 pm »
Oh, Grace, we know you are a complete mushpot!  I know because I have also been lucky enough to cuddle with you and can't wait to do it again one day.   :-* :-* :-*

Oh yeah!!!  Grace remembers Auntie Holly.  We met when Lady was with us still and went to the beach where we were completely anti social.   But that night at dinner, Holly gave Grace Grace nummies.  Lady gave you a big ole lap hug and got your white pants all dirty.