Author Topic: Apparently Laika will become aggressive!!  (Read 13831 times)

Offline fivestartaylor

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Scooby & Kids
    • View Profile
Re: Apparently Laika will become aggressive!!
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2007, 12:20:16 am »
My boy Scooby is much the same.People always try and rush over to him and their loud so he gets scared.He may be a big guy but hes not even 2yrs old yet. Some people think they know everything but no one knows better then the one who lives with them all the time.
Mom To :

Scooby 18mo. Great Dane
          &
Lucy   7yr old Labrador Retriever

2 Kids & 1 Husband -(might as well be another kid)

Offline RMSChloe

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Re: Apparently Laika will become aggressive!!
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2007, 12:40:25 am »
Wow, looking at that pic of Scooby is like seeing my Dane when she gets big. Hes adorable. I actually dont have a problem with Chloe and any shyness. I was lucky enough to be able to bring her to work with me every day and she got used to seeing different people a lot, other dogs, some cats, and a whole bunch of horses (which she just loves). Shes very very fond of other animals, no mater what kind. We also always took her to family parties and to petsmart and stuff with us, wherever we could take her we did. She was always tought to sit when someone comes up to her so that we wouldnt have the issue of her jumping up on people, because as you all know, when theyre large and they jump on you, its not a good thing. But we have been able to make her very accustom to any animals or people, and i agree with everyone else, i think its because we exposed her to it a lot, and got her used to it. Fortunately we got to do it right off with her when she was 9wks old, but i dont see how repitition couldnt work with an older dog too.
Shes not a dog... shes a Great Dane!