Author Topic: New Binky and all pictures  (Read 2028 times)

Offline Binky

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
New Binky and all pictures
« on: August 09, 2007, 11:09:56 pm »
Hi Everyone, I have been MIA -summer, remodeling continues on the house and I am due to have the baby 4 weeks from today!!!  Anyway, here are some pictures of Binky and crew and some of the wildlife in our yard.  We have a doe with twin fawns who visits our field every night and a giant flock of wild turkeys has decided to take over our birdfeeders!  Aparently, the wild animals have figured out that our dogs are no threat (Binky barked at the deer the first time she saw them but now ignores them even when they are right next to the goat's fence).
Great to catch up on everyone and see all the great new pix though they take forever to see-ugh, dial up!  Hope everyone's having a good summer!
Binky-Great Pyrenees
Sophie-Leonberger
McDougal-Papillon
Chicklet-Papillon
Sigfried-Cat  RIP Sigs
Spooky-Cat
Jasper-Nigerian Dwarf goat
Ferdinand-Nigerian Dwarf goat

Offline Binky

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Re: New Binky and all pictures
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 11:36:59 pm »
Oh man, I'm so jealous!!!  That looks like heaven to me!  I'm a really good babysitter.  I love kids, dogs, goats, and am good at mucking out stalls. Can I come live with you guys?  LOL.

Did you guys find out the baby's sex?  What an exciting time for you!

Julie

Only one condition- you have to bring your crew w/you!  Chammie and Binky would have a ball destroying things together!  Come visit!
We're having a boy- my husband said I planned that so we'd have a "farm hand." :)
Binky-Great Pyrenees
Sophie-Leonberger
McDougal-Papillon
Chicklet-Papillon
Sigfried-Cat  RIP Sigs
Spooky-Cat
Jasper-Nigerian Dwarf goat
Ferdinand-Nigerian Dwarf goat