Author Topic: Millie  (Read 5448 times)

bigdogs@5501

Millie
« on: August 12, 2007, 02:55:08 am »
Well Millie went to her new home today. I met the family at the Petsmart about 45 miles from my house and it went really well. I thought that there were 3 girls, but I was wrong, there was 2 girls and thier brother. The brother is the oldest at 16, then Danielle at 14 and the youngest Ashley ( gosh I am bad, I think that her name was Ashley...or was her name April? I cant remember- ugh) Mom is Renee and Dad is David. What a wonderful family they are. Millie and the 14 year old bonded pretty quickly and I had absolutely no reservations as she got into thier van to leave. Millie seemed very content with the family and that made it very easy to say goodbye. I was expecting it to be harder than it was, but Millie seemed so happy with Danielle. They are going to see how this works and if not- she will be coming back, but I have a good feeling. I have told them all about the wonderful people here on BPO and in the folder that I gave them, I put the BPO address on the inside cover. They also have a lovely Australian Shepherd named Cookie and Millie was wagging her tail at Cookie. So fingers crossed.

Paige

Offline zchic

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • Tisha's Barkin' Bodega
Re: Millie
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2007, 03:24:14 am »
Sounds wonderful!!! Great work. :)
-Jodi
Mom to:
Thorn- 8 year old fawn male dane
Morgayne- Wolfhound pup
Gracie- Merelequin (deaf) dane pup

1996-2007
Tisha...my best friend, I miss you girl.

Offline happiday

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • All I ever do is SMILE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2007, 03:31:54 am »
 :-*  Good job, Paige!   8)
Salli, Annie's mama!

marypyrs

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2007, 04:05:05 am »
What WONDERFUL NEWS! You're awesome Paige!   ;D ;D ;D OMG! Just think what could have happened to that beautiful girl!  :-\
Another BPO Angel to the Rescue! You Guys are THE GREATEST!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D[/size][/color]
Sure hope they sign on and let us know about Millie's new life and Family.  :-*

Nicole

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2007, 06:05:44 am »
YAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAY

This is WONDERFUL news! GOOD JOB PAIGE! (and everyone else that helped her out)

Hopefully Drool Girl will check in, so she can find out the good news!

Offline Sillygoose

• Top Doggie Dog
  • I love my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2007, 03:53:24 pm »
Way to go! Another pup found a forever home! I'm sure it will work out.

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2007, 04:03:54 pm »
awwwww Paige - you are awesome - a saint, for real! It sure sounds like Millie has herself a loving forever home! I applaud you!  :)