Author Topic: Finally pictures of Naja (and Moo)  (Read 2794 times)

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Finally pictures of Naja (and Moo)
« on: August 12, 2007, 03:30:50 am »
Really sorry it took me so darn long to get some pictures of Naja up on here!  Word has been constant, so I haven't had time to do much of anything that didn't involve working or spending quality (non-computer) time with the puppies.  ;)
Anyhoo!!!  The long awaited pictures of my girl!  Also in the pics are Moo, our Cairn Poo, you should see them play together!  it has to be the cutest thing I think I've ever seen! 
He only weighs about 6 lbs, and she's already 30!
Oh that reminds me, I've gone through the food forum on here, but am still unsure of what I should be feeding her.  I've got her on Large Breed puppy food, but she seems to be growing far too quickly; should I look for Giand breed puppy food, or switch her to adult food with a lower protein percentage?  Also I'm going to be getting her on liquid Glucosamine, do you think that's a good idea? If so what else have you guys used in the past to help protect tender puppy joints from getting sore as older babies?

Okay, tried to add the photos themselves, but they were all too large, so try this link here.  I hope it works!
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=40043&l=b69fb&id=777150289
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

mama23+pyrs2

Re: Finally pictures of Naja (and Moo)
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2007, 04:48:17 am »
She's so freaking adorable haha. I can't wait to see her as she grows!

I would still say to get her on an adult food with low protein. Do you know the percentage in her current food? She may be growing quickly just because that's her..they do grow SUPER fast in the beginning..rig ht before your eyes, then eventually slow down.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 04:51:01 am by mama2many »

Offline Sillygoose

• Top Doggie Dog
  • I love my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2007, 03:39:31 pm »
Great pics. They are too cute together.

Offline ptkennel

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
    • Prairie Trail Kennel
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2007, 05:08:25 pm »
OMG, that is so adorable,  I love the pics where they are sleeping together.  There is a size difference now but wait till your pyr is older, it will be hilarious. Looks like they get along fine. ;D
Joy, Newfoundland
Gabi, Newfoundland
Amy, Irish Wolfhound
Sara, Irish Wolfhound
Gintaro, Irish Wolfhound (from Poland)
Desa, our Borzoi
4 Irish Wolfhound puppies, Saturn, Gemini, Delta and Mercury
www.prairietra ilkennel.com

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2007, 05:20:08 pm »
OMG - how stinkin' cute they are! Such good buddies!

marypyrs

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2007, 06:39:52 pm »
OHHHHH!!!! :-* :-* :-* How Adorable is THAT?!?!  :D Naja is beautiful. And little Moo is just the cutest little Fur Ball!  ;) Best Friends come in all sizes and shapes & it looks like these two were meant for each other. Can't wait to see MORE!