Author Topic: Great Pyrenees Puppies  (Read 3397 times)

bigdogs@5501

Great Pyrenees Puppies
« on: August 12, 2007, 02:02:41 pm »
During my call to the Oklahoma contact last nite, I got the update on the Pyr puppies. There are six of them that are 2 weeks old. I should have pictures soon. These are full blood pups. The parents are working farm dogs. The family is finally going to have her spayed after this litter. Any one who is interested, please let me know. BPO would be the first family of choice for the little fluff balls. I do not know how many are boys or girls yet, but will get more info very soon.

marypyrs

Re: Great Pyrenees Puppies
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2007, 03:44:04 am »
There was another thread on this wasn't there Paige? I can't seem to find it now. But - I'm really, really, glad that they'll be having their girl spayed. Sometimes I just don't understand people and how they rationalize. Spay/Neuter!  :-\ Spay/Neuter!  :-\ Spay/Neuter!  ;) That's the answer to the Rescue Crisis. In my opinion anyway.

I WILL be waiting to see the pictures of the Little Bears though. (No. I can't take on another one now. :() (UM - not 'right now'.)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2007, 04:00:12 am by marypyrs »

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2007, 03:55:23 am »
The dogs are up in Oklahoma. The gentlemen who owns them is an older farmer and doesnt believe in spay and neuter. My friend up in the Oklahoma area that deserves sainthood for all that she has done, has spoke to the grand daughter and the grand daughter is going to take the mother dog to be spayed. She is not consulting with grandpa on this issue. The puppies are probably absolutely gorgous ( I am sure of this because after all, they are Pyr puppies) and I cant wait to meet them. The only condition on the adoption of any of the pups is to have them spayed or neutered. And Jane, listen closely, you need a pyr baby, a fluffy little pyr baby...

marypyrs

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2007, 04:38:24 am »
Oh yes. Now I remember. Thank goodness for the Grandaughter! And no. I don't "need" another fluffy little Pyr Baby. Not that I don't want one, but I already have a Pyr Baby. (Fluffy HUGE Pyr Baby) Who by the way got bribed to take his Gluc/tab tonight STUFFED IN A SARDINE!!!!  :P How crude is that?!? YUCK! (out of braunschweiger) Now I smell like a fish! :o I need to get this youngster grown up a bit more before taking on more puppyhood.  :-\

However - it's going to be interesting when you meet the babies.  ;) I know you're going to fall in love with them. I don't know if I would be brave enough to go there.

Offline love4pyrs

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2007, 03:18:03 pm »
Awww I can't wait to see them too.We were presently looking for a breeder to get a pyr.As much as i would love to have one now,we have decided to wait until sometime in the new year.It would be too soon to get one now because we want to get our fencing finished and get one in the spring.

Offline Pyr Heaven

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
    • My Dogster Page
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2007, 03:28:35 pm »
I do remember a past thread of you talking about this. I'm glad the grand daughter is doing the right thing and spaying that girl! And I'm so glad the pups are doing well. I can't wait to see pics! If only I could take on another!  But,two pyr pups, sounds like some double trouble! :o haha
*~*~Samantha~*~*
Milwaukee, Wi

----Miles----
Great Pyrenees

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2007, 03:36:16 pm »
Baby Pyrs!!!!!  I LOVE baby Pyrenees!!!  I love all Pyrenees.  With the fluffy little fuzzy faces, and the giant paws!!  Ohhhhhh...  I'm lucky I don't live down there,  I wouldn't be able to risk the tempation.  I'd have to go see them, then I'd have to steal them ALL!!!!  Moa ha Ha ha!!  Sorry.  got a little carried away there.

I must see pictures though.  Please!  I just love the little fur balls! ;D
My Sponsership page for my very first race!