Author Topic: I am so proud of my Big boy!  (Read 9940 times)

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
I am so proud of my Big boy!
« on: April 26, 2005, 09:24:22 pm »
Well today was graduation day from obedience class, unknown to all of us it was also a competition  :-\, none of us had a clue.  We thought they would only graduate on certain ammount of points accumulated.  Aidan and a black Newphie were tied for first until until.....He decided to  LICK HIS BALLS during the last excersise, his EASIEST ONE, sit stay for 1 minute with me across the room and distractions!  I guess his backside was to much to resist!  There were even squealing children out side!  I almost died, Steve laughed as did most of the men there!  Anyhow, a beautifully engraved plaque with second place was his to take home along with a BIG milk bone from the trainer.  I am so proud of my boy! ;D
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: I am so proud of my Big boy!
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2005, 09:40:08 pm »
That is too funny. Of course he would have to get distracted when everyone was watching him. Give Aidan a big hug for us and a congratulatory kiss for his graduation!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline Bear

• Paw-meister
  • The Bear Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2005, 11:39:27 am »
LOLOL! That is too funny! Congrats!

Jen

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2005, 11:48:10 am »
LOL  :D LOVE IT1  You are going to be telling that story for many years to come! 

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2005, 01:04:22 pm »
He is a GUY  ;) need I say more!!! If he had only had hands lol....

It is such good news though, I know you are sooo proud of him. Congratulation s!!!!!

Give him slobbers from me

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog