Author Topic: 3 word story  (Read 32909 times)

Offline Ice Blue

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
Re: 3 word story
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2007, 05:48:51 pm »
Once upon a time, I saw three really big eyes that were glowing in the dark at night. I didn't know what the heck to think about it.  Slowly I took out my bright pink flashlight and hesitantly peered out into the eerie dark forest. Should I go and cautiously investigate

and perhaps face
Caitlin

Remy - German Shepherd (7 mths)
Copper - Shetland Sheepdog (14 yrs)
Birch - Lizard (Mali Uromastyx)

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2007, 06:01:49 pm »
Once upon a time, I saw three really big eyes that were glowing in the dark at night. I didn't know what the heck to think about it.  Slowly I took out my bright pink flashlight and hesitantly peered out into the eerie dark forest. Should I go and cautiously investigate and perhaps face
my demise, or

Offline Ali

• BPO Fanatic
  • My girls!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2007, 07:51:32 pm »
Once upon a time, I saw three really big eyes that were glowing in the dark at night. I didn't know what the heck to think about it.  Slowly I took out my bright pink flashlight and hesitantly peered out into the eerie dark forest. Should I go and cautiously investigate and perhaps face my demise, or

sit here, scared?
Ali
mom of 4 humans AND
Tani (TAH-nee or rhymes with "Bonnie")- Aussie/Pittie?Boxer?Mutt!
Kai - Aussie/Dobie
Kenji - big ol' black cat
Mika and Nishi - kitty sisters, foster failures!
Tasia Ladysnake - ball python

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2007, 07:54:47 pm »
Once upon a time, I saw three really big eyes that were glowing in the dark at night. I didn't know what the heck to think about it.  Slowly I took out my bright pink flashlight and hesitantly peered out into the eerie dark forest. Should I go and cautiously investigate and perhaps face my demise, or sit here, scared?

I decide to

Nicole

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2007, 08:36:15 pm »
Once upon a time, I saw three really big eyes that were glowing in the dark at night. I didn't know what the heck to think about it.  Slowly I took out my bright pink flashlight and hesitantly peered out into the eerie dark forest. Should I go and cautiously investigate and perhaps face my demise, or sit here, scared? I decide to

call my mom.

Nicole

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2007, 08:39:01 pm »
Once upon a time, I saw three really big eyes that were glowing in the dark at night. I didn't know what the heck to think about it.  Slowly I took out my bright pink flashlight and hesitantly peered out into the eerie dark forest. Should I go and cautiously investigate and perhaps face my demise, or sit here, scared? I decide to call my mom.She isnt home

and I start

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2007, 08:45:06 pm »
Once upon a time, I saw three really big eyes that were glowing in the dark at night. I didn't know what the heck to think about it.  Slowly I took out my bright pink flashlight and hesitantly peered out into the eerie dark forest. Should I go and cautiously investigate and perhaps face my demise, or sit here, scared? I decide to call my mom.She isnt home and I start

to panic, when

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2007, 10:01:40 pm »
Once upon a time, I saw three really big eyes that were glowing in the dark at night. I didn't know what the heck to think about it.  Slowly I took out my bright pink flashlight and hesitantly peered out into the eerie dark forest. Should I go and cautiously investigate and perhaps face my demise, or sit here, scared? I decide to call my mom. She isnt home and I start to panic, when out of the

darkness I saw

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2007, 10:11:06 pm »
Once upon a time, I saw three really big eyes that were glowing in the dark at night. I didn't know what the heck to think about it.  Slowly I took out my bright pink flashlight and hesitantly peered out into the eerie dark forest. Should I go and cautiously investigate and perhaps face my demise, or sit here, scared? I decide to call my mom. She isnt home and I start to panic, when out of the
darkness I saw a sudden movement.

What should I

Offline Ali

• BPO Fanatic
  • My girls!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2007, 10:26:55 pm »
darkness I saw a sudden movement."What should I

do?" I wondered.
Ali
mom of 4 humans AND
Tani (TAH-nee or rhymes with "Bonnie")- Aussie/Pittie?Boxer?Mutt!
Kai - Aussie/Dobie
Kenji - big ol' black cat
Mika and Nishi - kitty sisters, foster failures!
Tasia Ladysnake - ball python

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2007, 10:44:36 pm »
darkness I saw a sudden movement."What should I do?" I wondered.

Then I remembered

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2007, 11:18:16 pm »
darkness I saw a sudden movement."What should I do?" I wondered.  Then I remembered

I have super
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.

Nicole

« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2007, 11:19:43 pm »
darkness I saw a sudden movement."What should I do?" I wondered.  Then I remembered, I have super-

man undies on!

angelsmama

« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2007, 11:21:04 pm »
Once upon a time, I saw three really big eyes that were glowing in the dark at night. I didn't know what the heck to think about it.  Slowly I took out my bright pink flashlight and hesitantly peered out into the eerie dark forest. Should I go and cautiously investigate and perhaps face my demise, or sit here, scared? I decide to call my mom. She isnt home and I start to panic, when out of the
darkness I saw a sudden movement."What should I do?" I wondered.  Then I remembered I have super-man undies on that make me

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2007, 11:47:21 pm »
darkness I saw a sudden movement."What should I do?" I wondered.  Then I remembered I have super-man undies on that make me

invisible to others.