Author Topic: A happy update  (Read 3110 times)

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
A happy update
« on: August 15, 2007, 11:24:46 pm »
Im still dealing with CPS but I am actually happy now. I have been talking to an old friend, an ex, and he helped me realize a lot. With everythng going on, I am actually doing pretty good!! I am fnally happy and cant wait to enjo my new life!! Myranda, my oldest daughter, is coming home next Tuesday, I am so excited!! Skyla is doing OK for everything hapening to her. She has helped me through everything more then she will ever realize!!! Here are a few pictures I took of her and me. I just wanted to update you all and let everyone know I am doing good for what is happenin to me

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: A happy update
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 12:54:27 am »
You know, Blair, I can't quite pin point it, but you look different than I remember in past pics.  And I mean this in a good way.  There is a brightness in your eyes and your face is so pretty with that smile.  I'm sure this isn't coming out the way I mean it, you were certainly not a dog before.  there's just something in these pics.

I'm glad your emotional load is leveling. 

You're in my thoughts daily.

Tina

Thanks Tina!!!! I can tell you what the diference is....I lost a lot of weight, being my soon to be ex,and I no longer have a certain some one bringing me down anymore and I can enjoy my life how I want to!!! I am truly happy now :)

chaosndestruction

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 12:57:45 am »
You know, Blair, I can't quite pin point it, but you look different than I remember in past pics.  And I mean this in a good way.  There is a brightness in your eyes and your face is so pretty with that smile.  I'm sure this isn't coming out the way I mean it, you were certainly not a dog before.  there's just something in these pics.

I'm glad your emotional load is leveling. 

You're in my thoughts daily.

Tina

Thanks Tina!!!! I can tell you what the diference is....I lost a lot of weight, being my soon to be ex,and I no longer have a certain some one bringing me down anymore and I can enjoy my life how I want to!!! I am truly happy now :)

I agree! You look happy now! Blair you are beautiful and so is Skyla!!!

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2007, 02:13:12 am »
i agree too - Blair, there is definitely  a sparkle in your eyes - and how great it is to see! I am so glad you are feeling well with all that is going on in your life - you deserve to be happy!

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2007, 02:22:00 am »
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!  I'm glad that you're realizing you will be fine and sooo much happier!!!  Skyla is a cutey!!
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

Offline Ali

• BPO Fanatic
  • My girls!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2007, 02:24:30 am »
Blair,
I really don't know ya, and haven't ever seen pics of you before, but wanted to let you know that you and your little one are both adorable and you look wonderful. You've lost weight alright - what, about 180 - 200 lbs of ugly, negative, mean, nasty, controlling fat (or is he bigger than that  :P? You're better for it, and you have great, great things ahead of you!
Ali
mom of 4 humans AND
Tani (TAH-nee or rhymes with "Bonnie")- Aussie/Pittie?Boxer?Mutt!
Kai - Aussie/Dobie
Kenji - big ol' black cat
Mika and Nishi - kitty sisters, foster failures!
Tasia Ladysnake - ball python

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2007, 03:39:01 am »
Thanks everyone  :) I wanted a change so I straightened my hair today, just for a few days. I cant get over how different I look though LOL

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2007, 04:02:57 am »
it's amazing that something so devistating can be so invigorating.  happened to me too.  it changes you in such a good way.  it's almost as if you flush out all your insides and feel clean and fresh.   i'm happy that you finally feel that too and even though you wouldn't realize that from us telling you that until you felt it, the point is you're there! !!!!  and that does all of our hearts good!!!
sounds like you're making a lot of positive changes.  keep it up!!!

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2007, 06:42:00 am »
Thanks everyone  :) I wanted a change so I straightened my hair today, just for a few days. I cant get over how different I look though LOL

but it looks awesome though! i gave up on my hair years ago.... :-\ glad to hear you're doing good, your girlie and you look like you're doin great!
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant." -Unknown

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2007, 03:38:34 pm »

Dear God Blair!  you look HOT!  I hope you took that hair out.