Author Topic: Running free through the fields eating Ham sandwiches  (Read 12266 times)

Offline LibbyP

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Re: Running free through the fields eating Ham sandwiches
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2007, 04:31:45 pm »
Thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU so much everyone for you kind words and thoughts.. it means the world to know how much you all care  :-* :-*

I feel calm, there are no tears except when my children say something. Maybe it hasn't sunk in...maybe it's Hoovers way of telling me it was time.

:-* to everyone
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. ~ Will Rogers

mama to ~Libby 6.5yr E.Mastiff
         Stormy 2yr Boston Terrier
         RIP my sweet 'old man' Hoover (1993-2007)

Offline jennifer

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2007, 05:27:28 pm »
What a touching post from a brave, loving dog owner. :( Peace and love to you and your family.
:) Jennifer
Mom to Saint Nakita and Charlie the cat

RIP sweet Bear (9/02-8/08)

Icerotti

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2007, 06:26:38 pm »
Oh Kim I am so sorry to hear about Hoovers passing. I know that he was deeply loved by your family and had the best life possible. He never had a need or want that was not tended to.You allowed him to keep his dignity right to the very end.I understand your feeling of calmness too because you are bringing comfort to a dear old friend who will no longer suffer. I felt the same with Katie. Hoover will be in your heart forever. Thinking of you and yor family at this time.
Michelle

Offline pitas

• Paw-meister
  • Mom! Let us out, please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2007, 04:53:53 pm »
So sorry to hear of Hoover's passing.  Thank you for sharing your wonderful story with all of us.  Sending you extra hugs & comfort from Jersey.

Anita & the 4 Newfies from Jersey