Author Topic: Good Dog, Bad Dog  (Read 4653 times)

mama23+pyrs2

Good Dog, Bad Dog
« on: August 19, 2007, 04:13:14 am »
Gave Yukon a cozy place to rest his leg, didn't consider his sneaky sister. >:( What do you think, jealousy? :D Stinker. Peaceful before pics and after pics. :-X

marypyrs

Re: Good Dog, Bad Dog
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2007, 04:53:31 am »
Oh my gosh Kristina!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D That is TO funny!

But poor Yukon! :'( His Sis not only stole his blankie. She destroyed it!  :o And she looks pretty proud of herself too!

I'll be thinking of you guys tomorrow. And be waiting to hear an update. Hope everything goes well.

:-* :-* :-* :-* to Yukon!

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2007, 10:10:44 am »
LMAO!   ;D  ;D   Yiska is so cute lookin' like she's trying to look innocent, but somehow just knows that she's not pulling it off.  Maybe because she's standing amidst the evidence, ya think?  LOL  That is really, really cute.  Thanks for sharing that good laugh.  I am sorry about your blanket though, it is seriously history now!

I am also thinking of you and Yukon.  I'll be waiting anxiously for news tomorrow.  Take care of yourself and that littlest baby boy and give Yukon hugs from me, too.
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2007, 06:34:18 pm »
Hahaha, isn't it funny. I thought she looked satisfied with herself too. If she can't have a blanket, no one will I guess. ::)

Thanks guys. I will post an update on his visit as soon as I can.

Offline Sillygoose

• Top Doggie Dog
  • I love my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2007, 06:46:48 pm »
Good luck at the vets. We're keeping our fingers and paws crossed that is's nothing serious. Give us some news as soon as you can.

Offline Ali

• BPO Fanatic
  • My girls!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2007, 07:57:45 pm »
The definition of "jealousy" - in pictures! That's awesome! Not so much for Yukon, though. He looks pretty freakin' aggravated...
Ali
mom of 4 humans AND
Tani (TAH-nee or rhymes with "Bonnie")- Aussie/Pittie?Boxer?Mutt!
Kai - Aussie/Dobie
Kenji - big ol' black cat
Mika and Nishi - kitty sisters, foster failures!
Tasia Ladysnake - ball python

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2007, 08:48:37 pm »
Hahaha. I think that is funny.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2007, 10:42:09 pm »
hahaha ive so been there before, that's funny! dogs are so good at letting you know exactly what they think about stuff, it's great!
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant." -Unknown

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2007, 03:43:49 pm »
Yeah I think she's pretty peeved at us lately. I can see it all over her expressions. First he's been getting special treament, then he got a blanket, he's gotten treats mixed in with his food to coax him to eat more, THEN we take him away and leave her all alone yesterday.. I was worried cause she's never been left alone. AND don't forget I've also taken away her playmate. So, she seems rather dejected feeling. He was sound asleep on his torn up blanket last night and she sat there just giving me daggers lol.

Offline Newly Newfed

• Top Doggie Dog
  • Sierra
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2007, 04:17:59 pm »
Aww, poor Yiska!  She doesn't know what's going on, but I think she needs some "Yiska time" so she doesn't feel too rejected...

By the way, how long did it take her to inflict that much damage to your poor, unsuspecting blanket??

~ Stephanie
Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole - Roger Caras

Sierra-Newfoundland
Cody-Papillon
Oscar, Gina- Cats
Roxy-Ferret
Peaches, Sean, Thunderbolt, Chablis, Lucky, Miracle, Ivy, Riley-Whitetail Deer

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2007, 05:07:51 pm »
Here is the solution...Put a big mirrow in between of their crates that faces Yiska. She might like it ;)

Lily loves looking at herself in the mirrow. In fact, in one of our obedience clubs we have back wall with mirrows and I have to work away from it otherwise she just runs to the wall to look at herself  ;D

"To once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one always."
Mary W. Crane

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it :)

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2007, 05:09:08 pm »
Here is the solution...Put a big mirrow in between of their crates that faces Yiska. She might like it ;)

Lily loves looking at herself in the mirrow. In fact, in one of our obedience clubs we have back wall with mirrows and I have to work away from it otherwise she just runs to the wall to look at herself  ;D

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH A
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant." -Unknown

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2007, 08:43:21 pm »
Aww, poor Yiska!  She doesn't know what's going on, but I think she needs some "Yiska time" so she doesn't feel too rejected...

By the way, how long did it take her to inflict that much damage to your poor, unsuspecting blanket??

~ Stephanie

Haha, it took her a few minutes to accomplish that actually. My mom and sister were over visiting and I saw her start to pull it, I had hubby go check and he said 'UH OH', a few minutes later I went to see how bad it was and she'd just torn it open. She continued to pull out the stuffing for awhile and is still doing it actually lol. The sad thing, is it was my daughters comforter, perfectly fine..but it was in the laundry and I grabbed it for Yukon Saturday night because he looked so miserable. We watched him for awhile to make sure he wasn't going to tear it up and he's never even attempted it. She seems to be the destructive one of the two.

If we give her those huge mammoth bones.. that are like as long as my arm, she'll chew it in half in minutes. She looks so innocent and harmless haha. She also recently chewed a whole through a laundry bag and destroyed a brand new pair of my baby's shorts. >:( >:(
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 08:44:54 pm by mama2many »