Author Topic: The dog park and Boston!  (Read 1909 times)

List

The dog park and Boston!
« on: August 25, 2007, 12:10:52 am »
I haven't been around much, Boston has bee a little time consuming  :D Anyhow, he has been a great puppy, he can be a little stubborn, but he's part Weim...its to be expected, LOL. We've been trying socialize him as much as possible, and he loves going to the dog park. The one close to our house is great. So far nothing but responsible dog owners. Its pretty much all regulars. My dh and I started taking pics there, of Boston and all the puppers. So we've posted them, www.fotki.com/MichaelHowie/

Oh, any more guesses as to Boston's mix. He's a lot thicker than a Weim, but he's still skinny. So we're still at a loss. My vet thinks there is some Rottie and Dobie in him. But who knows.

lins_saving_grace

Re: The dog park and Boston!
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2007, 02:14:08 am »
Boston is A Dor A Ble.  :)  there's definately Rottie in that face. 

Parks are so fun and since people LOVE puppies socialization will be a breeze

Offline Ali

• BPO Fanatic
  • My girls!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2007, 02:18:35 am »
I vote for Rott and Weim. Those are the longest ears I've ever seen! He looks like he's gonna take off and fly in those pictures!! Very cute puppy!!
Ali
mom of 4 humans AND
Tani (TAH-nee or rhymes with "Bonnie")- Aussie/Pittie?Boxer?Mutt!
Kai - Aussie/Dobie
Kenji - big ol' black cat
Mika and Nishi - kitty sisters, foster failures!
Tasia Ladysnake - ball python

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2007, 02:26:44 am »
I vote for Rott and Weim. Those are the longest ears I've ever seen! He looks like he's gonna take off and fly in those pictures!! Very cute puppy!!
those ears are pretty long.  :)  like wings.  i love long floppy ears!!!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2007, 03:22:18 am »
Liz, your danes are the sweetest.  I thought Atticus was just about the biggest baby.  he likes hugs too.

Offline angel101798

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2007, 06:50:01 am »
It's the ears, I love puppy ears, and the big puppy grin!  #4 was my fave, he's so cute you could just eat him up.  He's absolutely adorable.    
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion" - Unknown

Cheyenne; Belgian Malinois 1/8/07
Calisto(aka Arch Nemisis); 7/4/03