Author Topic: This just in!!  (Read 3591 times)

GYPSY JAZMINE

This just in!!
« on: July 22, 2005, 11:43:51 am »
My new little Pyr girl shall retain the name Jackie gave her...Arwen!...I was kind of stuck on the Samson & Delilah thing but I got to thinking that Arwen sounds much better than Delilah...Ther e are probably a kazillion pairs of dogs named Samson & Delilah...Arwe n knows her name & like all good Pyrs sees no point in going by anything else....lol...& lastly, as my good friend Ann has pointed out repeatidly, I am not a theme person!...lol...So, she shall be Tanimara's Arwen Memory Of The Wolf!!! ;D

nickerbokker

Re: This just in!!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2005, 12:27:28 pm »
i like that name better.  i think it fits her little face perfectly!  WOOHOOOOOOOOOO O

PUPPY IS FINALLY NAMED!  NOW THE TASK OF PICKING HER UP AND OWNING HER BEFORE SHE IS AN ADULT!  CRAP GYP....IF I STILL LIVED IN MISSOURI, I WOULD DRIVE HER DOWN TO YOU!

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2005, 05:06:04 pm »
o.k...Arwen it is for sure BUT lol Now I am torn between Tanimara's Arwen Memory Of The Wolf or (this just came to me today) Tanimara's Arwen Whisper Of Wolf....I think I like the whisper name better...Think about what a whisper is...I think of soft, calming, a trace of a voice..a soft, gentle trace of Wolf her great grandpa...What do you guys think?....I am aiming at next weekend for her pickup but it is gonna take some wrangling...Ho pefully though!!!...Here's a pic of her namesake "Wolf" to ponder while helping me decide which name I should choose.

Offline PupDaddy

• Paw-meister
  • Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2005, 06:16:55 pm »
I saw her picture in the "Smile Earl" thread. She is sooooo cute. That's what Kendra looked lke at that age, long and lankey. I like the Whisper name better also.

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2005, 06:29:10 pm »
I like Whisper of Wolf, and I like Echo of the Wolf too.
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline vizslamaniac

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2005, 06:51:15 am »
Beautiful sweet name!! Whisper of Wolf.  Tanimara WOW!

ann

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2005, 08:11:14 am »

chelle i'm so happy you went with arwen i love it ,i'm am a lord of the rings junkie so that might have something to do with it....

ann

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2005, 08:13:09 am »
I think we are going to get those movies & watch them tonight...I have to see this Arwen!

ann

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2005, 08:57:04 am »

i have all 3 if you come in town stop in and you can grag them and that book.......... .......

ann

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2005, 09:32:00 am »
Cool Ann!...Ty!!!...I don't think we are coming in today but I'll run in tomorrow & grab them if you are going to be home. :)