Author Topic: Chloe-playing with horses-under the apple tree- new collar- *PICTURES*  (Read 11130 times)

Offline RMSChloe

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
I have had some pics ive been meaning to get on here that i took a few days ago, and i figured id do it now while im putting up pics of her in her new collar she got today!

Hey Belle, wanna play?

Proof that horses sniff butts too!

Keeping an eye out watching the horses

Still watching them...

Under the apple tree...

Playing in the grass under the apple tree...

New collar

Looking *sexy* in her new collar.. (dont let the boys see this one!)

Shes not a dog... shes a Great Dane!

Offline RMSChloe

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Re: Chloe-playing with horses-under the apple tree- new collar- *PICTURES*
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2007, 01:10:24 am »
by the way, her daddy hates her new collar and matching leash...  but i had to do it!!!! everyone thought she was a boy!!!!

Offline heidismom

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2007, 01:29:14 am »
heheehe!  she is quite the foxy lady!

Offline RMSChloe

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2007, 01:39:48 am »
She is so adorable. I love the new collar and don't think it's overly girly at all!

thank youuuuuu!!! personally, i love the collar. its a tad big on her right now, but she will fill it out in a few weeks... i just got so sick of the "hes so cute" arg! its sheeeee! lol, she just needed a little girly *bling* they were a bit pricey-er than her last set, but shes worth it! lol

Offline angel101798

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2007, 05:11:37 am »
I love the pics!  And what do daddys know about dressing girls anyway? ;)  My hubby is always giving me a hard time when I get Cheyenne a new set.  Since I started getting sets I liked, no one has mistaken her for a boy.  By the way, where did you get yours?  I really like it!
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion" - Unknown

Cheyenne; Belgian Malinois 1/8/07
Calisto(aka Arch Nemisis); 7/4/03

Offline RMSChloe

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2007, 03:18:42 pm »
petsmart baby!!lol they have it in pastel pink, baby blue, and pastel green. green is the only color my man allows on our doggie.. well green and black that is, thats his fav colors, and thats my racing colors. ANYWAY, i had to go with the pastel green because of that. the collar was like 14 bucks, and the leash was like 12... i think that was it. it wasnt too bad, but was more costly than her last set. but its worth it to have them say "shes so pretty" rather than "oh hes cute, or she... uhh what is it"

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2007, 06:18:44 pm »
she looks realy good in green! I swear i WILL get a girl dog someday, and when i do imma go bonkers buying collars! i love the way she watches the horses, it's adorable. how old is she now?
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant." -Unknown

Offline Ali

• BPO Fanatic
  • My girls!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2007, 06:41:51 pm »
Awww - I'm just in love with Chloe. SO glad she doing better!
Ali
mom of 4 humans AND
Tani (TAH-nee or rhymes with "Bonnie")- Aussie/Pittie?Boxer?Mutt!
Kai - Aussie/Dobie
Kenji - big ol' black cat
Mika and Nishi - kitty sisters, foster failures!
Tasia Ladysnake - ball python

chaosndestruction

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2007, 08:26:46 pm »
awww she looks like she's doing well!!!! Keela only recently became un-afraid of the horses...she used to submit to the horses or run from them.

Offline angel101798

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2007, 08:36:53 pm »
I think I'm going shopping! ;D
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion" - Unknown

Cheyenne; Belgian Malinois 1/8/07
Calisto(aka Arch Nemisis); 7/4/03

Offline RMSChloe

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2007, 10:11:08 pm »
she looks realy good in green! I swear i WILL get a girl dog someday, and when i do imma go bonkers buying collars! i love the way she watches the horses, it's adorable. how old is she now?

shes about 5 and a half months, she will be 6 months on the 12th of september. we finally got her a little over 40lbs now, and shes STILL skinny as a RAIL... im trying *so* hard to get the weight on. she eats like a cow, and never gains, i dont get it lol. and as far as the horses go, she was never afraid of them, even as a little squirt (9 wks old) she would run away into their stalls with them and try to play. shes always followed them around in the barns and outside when you walk them anywhere, and when we go down to the paddock to check on them and feed and such she follows you right down to it to make sure theyre ok. shes just always been so good with other animals! thankfully she was a quick learner and i was able to teach her by the time that she was about 12 wks old that she has to move to the side of the isleway in the barn and sit when a horse walks by, because A i dont want her getting stepped on and B not all horses are fond of her, a lot are scared becuase they have never been around dogs before. and shes been good with it, she would always move over and sit and watch them walk by her... shes just been so good for me, i cant get over it!