Author Topic: "bull" (aka *it*) update  (Read 5868 times)

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
"bull" (aka *it*) update
« on: August 29, 2007, 02:28:18 am »
well, bull is going to meet a perspective new daddy tonight.  the guy is single, no kids, and jogs twice daily.  he is apparently very active and wants a dog that can keep up.  it's a good thing, because *it* keeps starting fights with peanut (which as stupid as it is, i'm worried about b/c he's twice the size of peanut) and is stressing axle to the point that axle grabbed him up today and slung him.  yes, slung.  like across the dining room.  not to mention the bald spots me and axle BOTH have from this whole ordeal.  i want to make sure he goes to a good home, but boy, i can't wait to have my house back to normal!

p.s.-  i found my camera, but not my batteries.  somehow they got knocked out somewhere along the move  ???  i'll try to get pics either before he leaves or from his new daddy if he goes home tonight.
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Offline zchic

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • Tisha's Barkin' Bodega
Re: "bull" (aka *it*) update
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 03:58:10 am »
LMAO!!! What a terror!! It is great you found a potential home so fast. :)
-Jodi
Mom to:
Thorn- 8 year old fawn male dane
Morgayne- Wolfhound pup
Gracie- Merelequin (deaf) dane pup

1996-2007
Tisha...my best friend, I miss you girl.

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2007, 05:16:33 am »
we just started passing the info along to friends today.  amazingly, about half a day later we have 3 people interested (because of his small size).  i was brutally blunt about him, also, so it surprises me that he's got so many potential homes so fast.  i told them about jumping all over the kids, house training, etc.  i guess they think if i was that honest they won't get any surprises?  lol  i didn't want to set him up for failure, so i let everyone know exactly what they were getting into.
steffanie in atlanta

axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2007, 06:30:14 am »
well, bull now has a new daddy.  they love each other, and everyone here is enjoying the peace and serenity again lol.
steffanie in atlanta

axle-140ish-lb akita (4)

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2007, 07:36:14 am »
YEAH!!!!  I'm so glad it seems to be a good fit!  And hopefully your routine can get back to somewhat normal.
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2007, 02:04:14 pm »
that is great news Steff - I am so glad IT has a new home and your sanity is saved! good work.

Offline RMSChloe

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2007, 03:05:51 pm »
wait.. stand still...... you hear that? ahhhh yesssss... its peace! lol. im glad to hear he got a good home... did you send him with a sticker that said "BUYER BEWARE" on it?
Shes not a dog... shes a Great Dane!

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2007, 04:48:49 pm »
no i didn't send a buyer beware sticker, but i did send him with a "it's not my fault" paper saying anything and everything that happens after last night isn't my fault lmao.  just playing.  i really didn't.  funny you should say to stand still and hear the silence, because sadly that's EXACTLY what i did when he went home with the guy lmao, axle and peanut, too!  poor axle plucked his hair out... again!
steffanie in atlanta

axle-140ish-lb akita (4)

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2007, 05:40:19 pm »
SWEET!   it's gone ... the silence is gonna kill you though.