Author Topic: He HAD to go out sooo bad  (Read 8159 times)

mama23+pyrs2

Re: He HAD to go out sooo bad
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2007, 03:51:57 am »
I am going to try and watch the video on my husbands lap top- being out here in the country, I can only get dial up, he has a wireless card. Tug was like 64 pounds at 7 months, but has recently started a new growth spurt. His dad was 120 pounds and I would be thrilled to death for him to get that big. Tomorrow Tuggles turns 9 months old. He is such a big baby though, he still insists on hold me time everynite. This involves me hauling him up in my lap and holding him in the recliner. This is how I can tell he is going thru a growth spurt, it is getting way hard to pick him up. I feel so bad for Yukon. Probably not a good idea to get weight on him with the problem on his leg as the added weight could hurt him, but once you guys are past that, I bet that he will put on some weight. Also all of my girls are mostly short and wide with the exception of Bella.

I just chuckle to myself everytime I hear about Tug being a momma's boy, it's sooo sweet. I'm sure if I'd let Yukon, he would try. But instead he kinda drops to the ground and rolls over to give me his belly for rubs...or his new thing is giving me both paws and just sitting on his back legs... he may do that because it feels better than standing. I have seen his back legs shake when he stands to eat because of his leg- ugh. I'm sure you are right about the additional weight right now. I am thrilled with him having his appetite back- though maybe he is growing again and that's why..but I'm sure it's easier on him to be lighter now. I'll have hubby weigh him tomorrow to see if he's gained at all. I think Yiska may be short and wide too lol.. I know she won't get the height he has, but lately looking at her standing in the crate I can tell she's grown upwards recently. She's always looked quite stout in comparison to him lol. Their dad weighed the same as Tug's and Yukon has been larger than him so far..as a pup anyway so who knows how he'll turn out. Their daddy was the runt of the litter too, but mom isn't a huge girl.