Author Topic: Pics of the Pyrs  (Read 3266 times)

bigdogs@5501

Pics of the Pyrs
« on: September 06, 2007, 03:48:23 am »
Sorry- they wont all look at the camera at one time. And they wont stay still...but you can kinda tell how big Mr. Tuggles is getting. He is usually the one in the pic chewing on one of the girls ears. It was cute when he was a baby, now its sorta silly. But he is still the baby. My husband gets on to me about babying him, but the girls also baby him more than I do, so it is a losing battle- he is the baby.

mama23+pyrs2

Re: Pics of the Pyrs
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2007, 04:09:57 am »
Awwww, those are great pics of them all! You must have read my mind cause after I saw the pics of Jake, I thought to myself how I'd love to see the Pyrs! Look at that Mr. Tuggles, how sweet is he. He really reminds me of Yukon, they are just such sweet dogs..it just pours from their eyes doesn't it? I love the one with his tongue hanging out the side, lol..that is Yukon's famous face. :P

Thanks for sharing! They are beautiful. :-*

Offline Pyr Heaven

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
    • My Dogster Page
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2007, 05:00:27 am »
Woohooo! Pyrs! They are just so darn cute! I sure do love pitures!
*~*~Samantha~*~*
Milwaukee, Wi

----Miles----
Great Pyrenees

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2007, 07:04:54 am »
Awwww!!!!   ;D
How cute are those pictures!!!  I love love love them all!  How old is Tugg?  He sure is big!  And he's got the sweetest big goofy grin.  I just wanna give them all a big bear hug!   ;D ;D ;D
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2007, 09:10:17 am »
Awwww Paige, those are some happy, smiley lookin' pyrs!  It looks like you're in pyr paradise.  ;D  I love the pics, they are all beautiful!   :-*  In the top pic, who  is that on the left with the really stunning dark markings?  Tug has sure grown, he's looking like such a big boy now.

BTW, your Bella reminds me of my Cassie (my Pyr + ?).  I remember that you said a while back that one of your girls is a Maremma or Pyr/Maremma?  If so, that might give me some idea of Miss Cassafras' heritage.   ;)  ;D
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2007, 01:55:06 pm »
The Pyr with the dark markings is Zoey, the alpha princess Diva. Bella is the pup that really is probably Maremma or Pyr Maremma and she is a handful. She really does wear me out, But then she always makes up for it by being a total love bug. I am in heaven- they are all a lot of fun and love.

Offline MollyGirl

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2007, 03:40:48 pm »
The Pyr with the dark markings is Zoey, the alpha princess Diva. Bella is the pup that really is probably Maremma or Pyr Maremma and she is a handful. She really does wear me out, But then she always makes up for it by being a total love bug. I am in heaven- they are all a lot of fun and love.
What is Maremma?  ??? They are all just beautiful!!! Do you do your own grooming?  Phoebe is going to the groomer for the first time next week for a bath I just don't have a good set up for it here plus my groomer is dying to see her it wont hurt to get her used to going I usually sned them every 6-8 wks.
Becky
Phoebe 1-1/2 Yr.Great Pyrenees
MollyGirl No longer with us Pyr/Springer mix

Offline Sillygoose

• Top Doggie Dog
  • I love my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2007, 03:46:23 pm »
Great pics. Nothing like a watching pyrs play cause they always have a smile on there face!