Author Topic: NDR - Hey, Lin!!!!! Dish, girl! We're waiting for the details!!  (Read 6585 times)

lins_saving_grace

Re: NDR - Hey, Lin!!!!! Dish, girl! We're waiting for the details!!
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2007, 03:05:17 am »
Would his job have emergencies in it?  You know like doctor, vet, police, or superhero. 
no.  not at all

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2007, 05:20:08 am »
Wow, he better have a really good excuse for standing you up!! Or I'd say he's outta chances. He sounds like a pig to me too I have to agree. I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt (don't know why), but maybe he's just hoping for a 2nd chance that you'll be into it then. Definitely more bad ones out there than good! I hope he's just misunderstood ha ha.

Offline jagersmom

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2007, 06:41:27 am »
I'm thinking there had better be a darn good excuse!
Dogs laugh.... by wagging their tails

Annette, mother to:

Jagermeister - Bullmastiff
Bacardi - DSH terror cat

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2007, 07:28:53 am »

I agree with that!!  And if he does call back, I'd tell him exactly what was on my mind!!!  Life's to short to be wasted on idiots!!

God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

marypyrs

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2007, 08:27:02 am »

I agree with that!!  And if he does call back, I'd tell him exactly what was on my mind!!!  Life's to short to be wasted on idiots!!

Man!!! Do I EVER agree with that! Sc*** that nonsence Lyn. You have too much going for yourself to put up with such childish games. Write him off. There are some really great guys out there who would appreciate you for who you are and what you stand for.

The best things happen when we least expect them. (Speaking from experience here. Trust me.)  ;)

I wouldn't even acknowledge him in any way. But that's just my own perspective.

Not to worry. Everything's gonna be alright.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 08:32:30 am by marypyrs »

Offline Ali

• BPO Fanatic
  • My girls!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2007, 04:22:20 pm »
The best things DO happen when we least expect them - I can attest to that as well! On the other hand, Peter Parker was ALWAYS standing up Mary Jane Watson because he couldn't reveal that he was really Spiderman and had stuff to do and lives to save. Clark Kent was always a mystery to Lois Lane because he couldn't reveal that he was secretly the super sexy Superman. Soooo, hear the loser out if he calls. Don't call him, though. Your "ha ha very funny" message is great -leave it at that. He'll either call to see if he screwed things up, or he's too chicken to call, in which case he's not worth your time. On the off chance that he IS in fact a superhero, well, he can't tell you that yet. But, if he is a superhero, think twice before dating him. That's kind of a sucky relationship. You'd always be getting kidnapped by supervillains and whatnot. Who has time for that drama?  :P
Ali
mom of 4 humans AND
Tani (TAH-nee or rhymes with "Bonnie")- Aussie/Pittie?Boxer?Mutt!
Kai - Aussie/Dobie
Kenji - big ol' black cat
Mika and Nishi - kitty sisters, foster failures!
Tasia Ladysnake - ball python

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2007, 04:28:47 pm »
I wasn't even looking when this dude popped in.  but isn't that weird?  I still haven't heard from him.  what an A **   it's just one more funny story in the dating saga

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2007, 05:16:32 pm »
Now that I'm thinking about it, he could be the supervillian instead of a superhero.  I just read a book all about the secret lives of superheros and supervillians.  Either one he is, you really don't want to get hooked up with that.  I mean what if he has his little minion/sidekick.  Now that's a weird dating arrangement to deal with. 

I know how inadequate I'd feel being compared to Robin if I were dating Batman.  Robin is a gymnast so much more flexible and bendy than I am.  They live together.  How can you compete with that?
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience