Author Topic: I need to find neapolitan mastiff genetics  (Read 13382 times)

Offline JustMe

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
I need to find neapolitan mastiff genetics
« on: September 13, 2008, 10:59:09 pm »
Hello all.
My name is Allie, and I hve a rescue neapolitan mastiff, 2 cats and 2 yorkies. They all get along wonderfully, and I love that I found this site, so I can read all I can about my baby. I have had him for about a year and ahlf, he was about 9 months old when I adopted him, and he is about 2 now.
Anyway, I play a dog game, and we actually breed "fake" dogs there, and I play neapolitan mstiffs. They just added color to the dogs and I am in a bit of a jam, lol.

I need to know neapolitan mastiff genetics, so I can find out who to breed to who, so I can have the diversificatio n of colors in my "fake" kennel.

My neo is neutered, so you guys can rest assured I am not trying to breed in real life, just in the game, LOL.

Anybody know where I can find basics in genetics for neos?

here's the web site address for those who haven't heard about the game.

www.showdog.co m

thank you so much and I hope to visit again, soon.

Offline JustMe

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Re: I need to find neapolitan mastiff genetics
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2008, 11:02:31 pm »
oh yeah, I forgot to show you guys a picture, I will make sure to post more soon.

Offline KiraNGunnersmom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Re: I need to find neapolitan mastiff genetics
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 01:59:54 am »
He is a gorgeous boy.  Does he have brindle in his coat??
I didnt think that they had brindle in Neo's.  This was the breed we were most interested in when we were researching mastiff breeds and I dont remember seeing brindle in the standard.  Either way he is handsome and huge!
We went on to adopt a OE/bullmstiff mix pup and as of lately he is such a stinker!!(literaly and figuratively)
Kira- Akita
Gunner-Mastiff
cockateils-Peanut Butter & Jelly
Beta fish-Mak