Author Topic: New Comet Commercial  (Read 5477 times)

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
New Comet Commercial
« on: July 23, 2005, 09:59:45 am »
Just thought I would tell you how excited I got last night. We were watching tv and a commercial came on for Comet and there was a Landseer Newf in it. He was so cute and big and was actually shown a long time. It made mae happy to see a big doggy represented! WooHoo!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline Phillips

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Dixie & Brutis
    • View Profile
Re: New Comet Commercial
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2005, 10:06:59 am »
I havent seen it yet. I bet your were excited. I love to see the commerical on animal planet with the boxer on it. I am a big animal planet fan. expecially the animal cops shows. What do you think of animal planet. 
Boxer slobbers from Dixie and Brutis

Offline jabear

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2005, 10:17:53 am »
I love animal planet but find it very difficult to watch the animal cop shows cuz I get so sad by what I see. I just want to jump in the tv an kill the people who hurt the animals like that. Grrr....
Hugs,
Jaime

Offline Phillips

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Dixie & Brutis
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2005, 10:28:43 am »
Yea it gets my blood boiling too.  I hollar at tv like thats gonna help. lol
Boxer slobbers from Dixie and Brutis

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2005, 12:41:18 pm »
The first time I saw a commercial with a Bluetick Coonhound I was so excited. This is hilarious.  Click on the Coonhound pic.

http://www.carfax.com/about/press/pr_awards.cfm

It reminds me of Dozers attitude. ;D
« Last Edit: July 23, 2005, 12:43:07 pm by K9ldy00 »
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2005, 03:37:59 pm »
This remind me. My favorite new commercial is the one with the squirrel and the dog where the squirrel gets a dog training book and then gets the dog to bring him all the nuts. Do you guys know which one I am talking about? I cant even remember what it is selling but it is so cute and funny!

I also really like the pedigree 'we're for puppies' commercial. I would never feed zoey pedigree but I love all the cute little pups on that ad.
RIP former BPO

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2005, 04:10:14 pm »
Jack likes watching Animal Planet.

My Mom's pup, Cody, charges the TV everytime he hears any kind of dog noise.  I had turned it on for the kids but had to turn it off cause we thought Cody was going to hurt himself ramming the TV.

Tina
That's what passes for entertainment around here, Tina!...lol!

nickerbokker

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2005, 04:18:38 pm »
Jack likes watching Animal Planet.

My Mom's pup, Cody, charges the TV everytime he hears any kind of dog noise.  I had turned it on for the kids but had to turn it off cause we thought Cody was going to hurt himself ramming the TV.

Tina

tell me about it tina!  went to sleep one night to finding neverland....w oke up a while later to angus attacking the tv..growling, barking, trying to eat the doggie in it.  wasn't happy.

no matter what is on, he watches TV....LOVEs to watch humans also!  but animals are his favorite!  i was playing madden football on PS2 the other day, and he watched the whole game!  start to finish!

drives me nuts!

YEAH FOR THE DOGGIE IN THE COMMERCIAL!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2005, 04:50:19 pm »
This remind me. My favorite new commercial is the one with the squirrel and the dog where the squirrel gets a dog training book and then gets the dog to bring him all the nuts. Do you guys know which one I am talking about? I cant even remember what it is selling but it is so cute and funny!

I also really like the pedigree 'we're for puppies' commercial. I would never feed zoey pedigree but I love all the cute little pups on that ad.

I love that commercial shangri.... the look on the dogs face when he is bringing the bucket with nuts makes me crack up every time.

Jabas..... I havnt seen the commercial you are talking about though, now I am excited to see it.

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline jabear

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2005, 07:50:26 pm »
OMG that bulldog commercial makes me laugh every time too...especial ly after seeing him initially chase the squirell!!
Hugs,
Jaime

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2005, 07:57:59 pm »
I know hehe, it makes me want that book, if a squirral can make a bulldog bring it buckets full of nuts, I think I could make my dog not slap slobbery toys in my face when I am sleeping. I only need to get to a copy of that book.

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog