Author Topic: Payback is a ..  (Read 4137 times)

mama23+pyrs2

Payback is a ..
« on: September 09, 2007, 04:40:33 am »
well ya know lol..for those of you that saw my previous post with kitty taunts Yiska from the outside pics ;D

My god, what have I done

you said she was nice right?

how do i get outta here!

but she still lets me drink her water

and make her feel generally uncomfortable

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Payback is a ..
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 07:35:13 am »
Adorable!!!  They are all great, but the 2nd & 4th cracked me up.  Yiska has such a cute smile on her face in the 4th one.  I wonder if the kitten will decide that Yiska makes a nice soft bed next.  Blackberry has been known to curl up on top of Cassie to nap.   ;)  ;D
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2007, 05:17:07 pm »
Adorable!!!  They are all great, but the 2nd & 4th cracked me up.  Yiska has such a cute smile on her face in the 4th one.  I wonder if the kitten will decide that Yiska makes a nice soft bed next.  Blackberry has been known to curl up on top of Cassie to nap.   ;)  ;D

lol yeah I was waiting on her to do that. My kitten is so weird, she nurses on anything fuzzy but has a particular big stuffed dog of my daughters that she especially loves. It's covered in crusty kitty spit patches from all her nights of nursing and we just call it Crusty now lol. She is definitely an odd cat in many ways. But poor Yiska, she would just not lay down in there or get comfy at all with the kitten. She would try and then be like, I'll just stand instead lol. The kitten went in there on her own of course, but I think she was too caught up in drinking to realize this time, it was occupied.

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2007, 05:22:17 pm »
Those are hilarious!!!!  My cat nursed on everything for the longest time, he hasn't done it in awhile though, thank goodness!!
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2007, 02:38:38 am »

lol yeah I was waiting on her to do that. My kitten is so weird, she nurses on anything fuzzy but has a particular big stuffed dog of my daughters that she especially loves. It's covered in crusty kitty spit patches from all her nights of nursing and we just call it Crusty now lol. She is definitely an odd cat in many ways. But poor Yiska, she would just not lay down in there or get comfy at all with the kitten. She would try and then be like, I'll just stand instead lol. The kitten went in there on her own of course, but I think she was too caught up in drinking to realize this time, it was occupied.

How cute!  My Mom used to have a cat that loved to suck on the furry (fake) sheepskin on the lapel of Mom's coat.  The coat ended up looking kinda icky, but Mom loved the cat and the coat?  Well, it just became a yard-work only kinda coat.   ;)  ;D

I wonder if Yiska only stands up b/c she's afraid that she might step on the kitten or something.  What a sweet girl!
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2007, 02:43:12 am »

How cute!  My Mom used to have a cat that loved to suck on the furry (fake) sheepskin on the lapel of Mom's coat.  The coat ended up looking kinda icky, but Mom loved the cat and the coat?  Well, it just became a yard-work only kinda coat.   ;)  ;D

I wonder if Yiska only stands up b/c she's afraid that she might step on the kitten or something.  What a sweet girl!

Maybe so, she's such a good girl. I've never known a dog I could trust around a kitten like that, especially it's in crate! They are so funny, they just don't seem to care about much lol. But that is one smart kitten. I move the crates around all the time and sometimes they switch crates depending on which one they want to go in etc..and the kitten has never once gone into Yukons, not sure what that means.. but I'm not sure how he'd react either, Yiska is a pushover to pretty much everything but Yukon is a bit more curious. ;D

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2007, 03:41:32 am »
ha Ha

that is too cute!
Naja just loves all the farm kittens, she not that fond of the grown up cats, but if a kitten comes around she wants to groom it, and cuddle with it.   :D
I love the pics of the kitty hanging from the wall of the crate, it reminds me of those "Hang in there baby" posters.  :)
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2007, 06:04:13 am »
oh i love that, it's adorable! and Yiska looks so amused with the situation!
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant." -Unknown