Mountain Dogs > Greater Swiss Mountain Dog Pictures

Okay - Who taught Ranger......

(1/3) > >>

dohertyswissy:
...how to dig???  Seriously, fess up.  Who sent their BP to teach Ranger the art of digging??  I mean, Swissys were bred to pull carts, not to dig out rodents and whatnot!  I know what you are thinking BPO Aunties.. "Oh, it can't be our sweet Ranger!  He's perfect!"   ::)

Considering as how I saw this coming, I have evidence!!!  ;)

Photo #1:  Ranger flies off the deck to show off his favorite digging spot.

Photo #2:  Yup, Mom, I'm preparing to dig...

Photo #3:  Hey, Mom!!  Where ya going??  Come look at my handiwork! 

Photo #4:  Look!!  I have TOTALLY killed all the grass and dug up a nice spot, Ma!

Photo #5:  Evidence that my entire yard is NOT dirt...

Photo #6:  Oh, come on Mom!!  Don't be cranky!

Photo #7:  Okay Mom, I'll just come inside and play with my bunny toy.

Photo #8:  Love you Mommy!!  Yes, Mommy - you are powerless against my cuteness.

schelmischekitty:
LOL how cute!  that's nothing though, axle dug a hole under the a/c thing outside and about made it cave in!  we caught it just in time  :o 

nickerbokker:
we gotta hook up ranger and wangus....wang o aparently has a lesson or two to learn from the mountain dog!  He has never as much as tried to dig (hes supposed to)...hes never gained weight(hes supposed to)...hes never rescued anyone from the snow (yeah i know  :o)

seriously...wh ich one of you taugh ranger to dig...i'll charter a plane for you to come teach my mini!!!!

GO RANGER!!!!!

gosh he's cute swissy!

dohertyswissy:

--- Quote from: EastJenn on October 04, 2007, 02:53:50 pm ---Well, it wasn't my kids.  They're WAY too lazy to dig.  They may have had something to do with that grass killing though.  They're pretty good at that!  :D 

I must say that Roo is looking quite fabulous, hole digger or not!  :-*

PS -- Is he wearing a State bandana!?

--- End quote ---

Oh yes!  He is sporting his NCSU bandana.  Lucky for him, he doesn't know how bad we are SUCKING this year.  Here's him supporting the Wolfpack and posing with his favorite toy...a football of course!!

Ali:
wow - he is a really good looking pup!! And, I LOVE your purple sofas! I am jealous!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version