Shepherds > German Shepherd Discussions

HELP FAUST IS LOST!!!!!

(1/5) > >>

Moni:
Last night, 10/06/07, Faust took off in the thunderstorm and we've been searching everywhere. Local AC did get an almost immediate call on him, but they were unable to find him. Please crosspost this info, we are freaking out!

Lost Dog in Berkshires, MA.
Faust is an older, neutered purebred German Shepherd. He is a black and tan, with a lot of sabling/grey on his back & neck. He took off because of a thunderstorm, and is probably very scared. He loves tennis balls, frisbees, sticks and rocks. Faust's teeth are a bit worn down and he has 2 white nails, one in front, one in back. He does have a black collar on with tags, if found please call us at any time and leave a message if we are not able to answer the phone.

Faust was last seen on West Rd in Lee, MA by RT 7 going towards Stockbridge, MA. If you have any info please call us at 413 243 2526 or email at torizmojo@gmail.com We are devistated!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...20041Small.jpg

zchic:
Oh no!! Surely someone will find your baby Moni. Sending positive thoughts (((hugs)))

Gevaudan_Jo:
OMG Moni! I am so sad to hear this! I really really hope he is found soon, safe and sound!
we'll be prayin for him to be found. any updates please post!!!!

Moni:
Ok Jay just went back over to farm and drove around the neighborhood some more.  A guy said that he saw Faust around 8am this morning on a nearby road, so he's going to drop me and Tori off to walk around (its heavily wooded) and he and Spencer will drive to nearby houses. 

I'll update when I get back.

We already called all the local vets, ac, pd and radio stations.  Also posted him on all the online lost and found, including Petfinder and Craigslist...

nickerbokker:
our paws are crossed for a quick safe return!!!!!

nickers and the puppers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version