Author Topic: 4 months old today!  (Read 7395 times)

Offline Pyr Heaven

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
    • My Dogster Page
Re: 4 months old today!
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2007, 06:53:33 am »
I weighed him today and he's 34 pounds (at least. He wouldn't sit still for more than 3 seconds.) Does that sound right to all you pyr owners (or former pyr owners) out there? Just want to make sure he is staying on track ;)

I did the whole stand on the scale, then stand on the scale with the dog (as him standing on the scale himself just does not work).....and My boyfriend and I were 42 pounds heavier with him.

So, if that little trick really works, he weighs 42 pounds! That sounds much better than 34 (but once again like i said, I couldnt get him to keep all four feet on that scale!)
*~*~Samantha~*~*
Milwaukee, Wi

----Miles----
Great Pyrenees

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Re: 4 months old today!
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2007, 07:05:01 am »
I weighed him today and he's 34 pounds (at least. He wouldn't sit still for more than 3 seconds.) Does that sound right to all you pyr owners (or former pyr owners) out there? Just want to make sure he is staying on track ;)

I did the whole stand on the scale, then stand on the scale with the dog (as him standing on the scale himself just does not work).....and My boyfriend and I were 42 pounds heavier with him.

So, if that little trick really works, he weighs 42 pounds! That sounds much better than 34 (but once again like i said, I couldnt get him to keep all four feet on that scale!)

He sure is a handsome dude.  That is fur sure..  I love the shots you got of him.  My boyfriend and I did the same thing with our Gracie when she was a puppy and we couldn't get her to sit still on the scale.  We did that up until she hit the 60 pound mark and by then our backs were not having it.  Fortunately the vet's office was always always willing to let us use their scale to monitor her weight. 

The teething part is also trying.  I just think it looks funny when the grown up teeth come in because they are so white and pretty but also way too big for their mouths. hahaha.  It's cute.  Good luck with that one.

Happy 4 month birthday sweetheart.   
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.