Author Topic: Laney  (Read 4551 times)

lorim2

Laney
« on: October 09, 2007, 06:53:05 pm »
I have a question for you guys...My lab Laney is having some problems...I would say that at least every third time she eats, she throws up...I have changed her food a few times and I make sure shes calm after she eats but it doesnt seem to matter.  Tonight we went on our long walk...came back in and had a little fresh water and she rested for about 30 min.  I fed her and Marley and 15 min later up it comes.  Not all of it tonight...Mayb e half a cup or so...I dont think she eats fast either...I have watched several times and shes really a very dainty eater...Any suggestions?  I am ready to go see the Doc I guess....Thank s in advance!

lorim2

Re: Laney
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2007, 04:44:36 am »
Questions...

1. Is she vomiting or regurgitating?  Vomiting involves heaving and gagging.  Regurgitating is more just "spitting up" the food.

2.  How long has she been doing this?

3.  How old is she?

I would say she is def vomiting...She heaves and gags and then here it comes...partia lly digested kibbles
Shes done this a little all her life but recently I would say at least for the past 3 months...its not like everyday..it actually go alot better when I changed her food but the past few weeks its like every other day or so....and she just turned 2 in June...Thanks for the help everyone...I think I will call the vet today just for a piece of mind maybe...

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2007, 04:19:15 pm »
Do you want Grays number or are you calling Hickman?? Let me know whats up- we could have a Laney get well party...

Offline CrazyLoveRosie

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2007, 06:13:51 am »
Getting her checked out by the vet would be best, especially if it's been going on for months now.
Rosie - Newfoundland