Author Topic: Phoebe is 4months!!!  (Read 4359 times)

Offline MollyGirl

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Phoebe is 4months!!!
« on: October 10, 2007, 06:15:11 am »
Phoebe had her second trip to the groomer yesterday she is not too fond of baths.  She is all nice and white and fluffy I mean she was.  She thought she should go play in the wet sandbox this morning while I worked on these pictures.  BRAT!!!
Becky
Phoebe 1-1/2 Yr.Great Pyrenees
MollyGirl No longer with us Pyr/Springer mix

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Phoebe is 4months!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2007, 06:18:24 am »
Ohhh! She so white and fluffy  ;D I love her crate picture  ;)
"To once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one always."
Mary W. Crane

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it :)

Offline Pyr Heaven

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
    • My Dogster Page
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2007, 06:22:47 am »
Awww! Happy 4 months to Phoebe! It's nice having a pyr on here the same age as Miles. ;D She is soooo cute!

Love the pic of her sleeping in her crate. haha. Miles sleeps on his back all sprawled out all the time. haha.

Also, I noticed she has a spot on her tail that doesn't seem as furry just like Miles does in the exact same spot! It's like more course than the rest of the hair and shorter. Is there a spot like that on Pheobe's tail or am I seeing things? haha If so, why in the world is it like that!? haha

How much does miss phoebe weigh?

And as far as grooming and then going to get dirty, I totally know what you mean! It's like..really.. .why waste my time? haha
*~*~Samantha~*~*
Milwaukee, Wi

----Miles----
Great Pyrenees

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2007, 06:32:39 am »

And as far as grooming and then going to get dirty, I totally know what you mean! It's like..really.. .why waste my time? haha

It will all change after adult coat comes out  ;)
I remember washing Lily every month or 3 weeks as a pup because she always stunk! Now, it doesn't matter how dirty she gets it all falls right off and she always smells great with no baths  :D
Mary W. Crane

Offline MollyGirl

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2007, 06:34:20 am »
She is about 35lbs now.  Yes she does have a spot on her tail that is flat and more coarse and wavy she also is getting more spots along her back that are wavy.  I think this is normal she also has started shedding alot I try to brush her out daily.  I must say I am really glad to have the fluffy fur balls floating around the wood floor again.  After we lost Molly I missed the fur balls and the canine floor vacuum.
Becky

Offline MollyGirl

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2007, 06:37:16 am »

It will all change after adult coat comes out  ;)
I remember washing Lily every month or 3 weeks as a pup because she always stunk! Now, it doesn't matter how dirty she gets it all falls right off and she always smells great with no baths  :D
That is one of the things I love about the breed they don't smell like a stinky dog at least Molly never did.
Becky

Offline CrazyLoveRosie

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2007, 06:42:04 am »
What a beautiful girl! She looks so dainty with her pink stuffed toy (but of course, we know better than that!).
Rosie - Newfoundland

Offline MollyGirl

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2007, 06:46:01 am »
Yes we sure do that is her Miss Piggy she really loves her so much that she chewed off her ears, tail, and 1 leg and of course the first thing to go was her tags.
Becky

Offline Pyr Heaven

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
    • My Dogster Page
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2007, 06:51:49 am »
She is about 35lbs now.  Yes she does have a spot on her tail that is flat and more coarse and wavy she also is getting more spots along her back that are wavy.  I think this is normal she also has started shedding alot I try to brush her out daily.  I must say I am really glad to have the fluffy fur balls floating around the wood floor again.  After we lost Molly I missed the fur balls and the canine floor vacuum.

Miles is starting to get spots on his back that are more wavy to. His back also looks sort of clumpy. Like he's shed a bunch of hair in some spots or something. And I find little clumps of hair all over the place. Vacuuming is almost a twice a day ritual! And brushing everyday is also neccesary. At first I thought Miles just had a weird tale thing. I'm glad to hear it's normal ;D :D
*~*~Samantha~*~*
Milwaukee, Wi

----Miles----
Great Pyrenees

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2007, 06:55:24 am »
Yes we sure do that is her Miss Piggy she really loves her so much that she chewed off her ears, tail, and 1 leg and of course the first thing to go was her tags.
Here is the scariest thing Lily had done as a pup  ;D
It almost gave me chills when I found it  ::)
Mary W. Crane

Offline Pyr Heaven

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
    • My Dogster Page
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2007, 06:58:22 am »
Here is the scariest thing Lily had done as a pup  ;D
It almost gave me chills when I found it  ::)

YIKES!!!! Definitely Scary
*~*~Samantha~*~*
Milwaukee, Wi

----Miles----
Great Pyrenees