Author Topic: New Mallory pictures!  (Read 14649 times)

dohertyswissy

Re: New Mallory pictures!
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2007, 05:54:48 pm »
BTW - I saw in the Rollie post that you mentioned that you went to a state fair?  Any chance that you are in NC??  That's where I live and it is our state fair this week. 

Yep, I'm a Carolina girl. I live in Raleigh-Durham, so I had to make the trip to the fair to scope out the funnel cakes, foot long hotdogs, chocolate covered peanuts, fudge, and oh yeah- the rides.  :D

What part of North Carolina are you and Ranger from?

Thanks also to everyone that complimented my girl. I think she's just adorable but I fully admit to being biased. She'll be home just in time to get some of that turkey we're cooking for Thanksgiving.

YAY!!!  Ranger and I are in Apex, NC!!  Born and bred NC girl!  We must get the furkids together when Mallory gets home!!

Now I'm even more excited!!

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2007, 06:36:17 am »
Oh shes so cute!! I love the little pink tounge just waiting to get out!!  :P
"My newfoundlands live my life as passionately as i live theirs"
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"
-Both from "in the company of newfies"

WE REPRESENT THE LOLLIPOP GUILD!!!

Offline Mallory's Mommy

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2007, 03:54:38 pm »
Whoo-hoo! A fur kid play date! Do you and Ranger visit Raleigh often? I work there, near the airport, but live in Durham.
Mary, mommy to Mallory, the Saint Bernard pup

Offline Butts Mom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2007, 08:56:02 pm »
Oh My gosh is she ever adorable!!!! Please post lots more pics,maybe seeing pics of your adorable baby will satisfy my baby fix :D
Michelle, Butt, Tub and Everybirdie

dohertyswissy

« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2007, 06:29:14 am »
Whoo-hoo! A fur kid play date! Do you and Ranger visit Raleigh often? I work there, near the airport, but live in Durham.

Honey - I've got a dog, will travel.  Hahah!  :)  I actually grew up in Raleigh, so I am very familiar with the area.  Yay fur kid play date!