Author Topic: Chloe makes it into a pack, and makes...a new boyfriend  (Read 5239 times)

Offline RMSChloe

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Chloe makes it into a pack, and makes...a new boyfriend
« on: September 08, 2007, 02:49:19 pm »
eh never got to meet the pup. the woman just never called back. im sort of peeved at that, because if youre going to put it on craigslist, and you get a reply... well let me say what happened here. i emailed and the reply was that her sister is the one with the dog and her comp crashed so she was using her name to post and get replies and then she was going to foward the numbers to her sister to call. great, ok, fine. well she never called, my thoughts just are, if youre going to post on a site like that, with an adoption, and someone says youre going to call the next day and you dont... i think you owe it to that person to atleast call if you have already adopted it out. i just think its not responsable. ANYWHO, Chloe went to a cookout with her daddy and i last night. the woman there has a GSD, and two daschunds. the GSD is 14, and starting to limp a little due to old age you guys know how that is. and the two daschunds, well...hehe. the female was definately the alpha in the pack, anytime my pup made a noise, she put her right in her place barking at her and being obnoxious. it was actually cute, Chloe would just kind of stare at her like, "i can squish you". the other was a little fat boy, and he wasnt fixed. well, hes usually paired up with the girl, untill Chloe. He kicked his chick to the curb and stuck right to Chloes side allll night. we were there from 5 til about midnight, and he never left her. we cought him humping her a few times, uh hem, it was odd looking. she would just look at me like "what in the wooooorrrllldd d". and then late at night we had a campfire and we could see her walking over to it in the dark, and you saw a little black blob next to her walking with her, and it was her little man. they curled up next to the fire all night. the woman whos party it was and who owned them said "oh wow, he wont even cuddle with the dogs we have like that" he was alll over her. he had his head over her back and it was just soooo cute. i wish i had had a camera. it really was a pic that was to be cherished. sooo she had an awesome time romping around with her little pack, and getting a boyfriend. i just wish she lived closer so they could get together more often!
Shes not a dog... shes a Great Dane!

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 12:46:58 am »
Oh my gosh it's so funny that you posted this! one of my neighbors came over with her 5 pound dachshund girl the other day and guess what!?! max totaly fell head over heels...i know he's fixed, but i dont think he did! it was so adorable. he was completly in love excepet it was not mutual... she was mortified to death of his heigth and wouldnt go near him for anything. it was so sweet seeing max smitten with another dog i've never seen him act that way before. he was so cute!
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant." -Unknown

Offline RMSChloe

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2007, 12:52:03 am »
aww, thats funny that its the same breed. he was cute, his whole head fit under one of her ears, and he would put his head under and start licking the inside of her ear, she was loving it. and he would cry if someone petted her, i dont know, he would get right by your hand and start to whimper watching you pet her. the only problem they had was when they were by the fire and he was trying to get her to "get it on" he tried to eh hem, hump her face. aaaannnddd she didnt like that, so she snapped at him, but then he stopped and just cuddled. it was cute... earlier she was laying in the sun and he would walk over and put his head under her front leg and push like he was trying to roll her over lol. it was just cute, i wish i had had my camera!
Shes not a dog... shes a Great Dane!

Offline zchic

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • Tisha's Barkin' Bodega
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2007, 02:18:42 am »
Have you guys seen the movie "The Ugly Dachshund"? It is an old movie..Disnay I think. Anyway this lady has like 3 weenie dogs, and her hubby gets a big goofy fawn Dane. The little dogs get him in trouble all the time. He tries to crawl under table like them and tries to be a little dog. It is a really cute movie.
I was just looking to buy it a few days ago:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0001I55RE/bookstorenow65-20
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 02:22:12 am by zchic »
-Jodi
Mom to:
Thorn- 8 year old fawn male dane
Morgayne- Wolfhound pup
Gracie- Merelequin (deaf) dane pup

1996-2007
Tisha...my best friend, I miss you girl.