Author Topic: An update on me  (Read 1593 times)

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
An update on me
« on: October 13, 2007, 03:09:51 pm »
Well its been awhile since I posted an update. I have officially been divorced for like almost a month now ;D My last name is back to what it was before I was married!!! I am still working at petsmart and my kids are both in cheerleading. I also have been talking to this wonderful guy for like 3 wks. He is just so sweet and just a great person. Its nothing serious, I havent introduce him to my daughters but its so nice to have him around to talk to. And the exciting news, Saturday I had my Gallblader removed!! To make a long story short, for about 2 yrs I have been getting pains in my upper stomach, they would come out of no where and last for like 15 mins an just go away. Well this past wednesday morning I had a really bad one and it lasted for several hours! My mother had her gallbladder removed so when she seen my symptoms she knew what it was!! So she took me to the DR and I got an ultrasound scheduled for Friday. Well Thursday night I got 2 more really bad attacks and one more Friday. So my mother called my DR for them to get the results and come to find out I had gallstones and had to go to the hospital ASAP. I went in for Surgery Saturday morning and was home Saturday night [So glad my mother is a nurse] Ben never once called to check on me or to see how I was!!! But the new guy I am talking to spent almost 3 hours with me in my hospital room!!!! Well thats it for now, I am feeling better but a little soar with the surgery but very happy with how my life is going  :)

Icerotti

Re: An update on me
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2007, 04:36:00 pm »
Hi Blair. Its good to hear from you. Wow you sure have been a busy girl. This new guy sounds really nice. Wishing you a speedy recovery from your surgery.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2007, 04:41:15 pm »
Time flies when you're happy and comfortable in your own skin.  :)  it's been almost 7 months since i moved into my own place 3 1/2 since my divorce was final.  it seems like that time just disappeared.  but it's been wonderful.  i think you're in the same place.  and that's a great thing.
hope you're having fun and living again. 

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2007, 06:45:14 am »
It's so good to hear that your doing well!!!  I hope things keep going on the upswing for you!
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix