Author Topic: Secret Santa?  (Read 16678 times)

Nicole

Secret Santa?
« on: October 21, 2007, 07:20:03 am »
Hey,

I'm just wondering if we're doing Secret Santa again this year?

It seems like we've got 39487234982734 new members, so I wasn't sure how that would work out!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 09:00:47 am by DaneInsane »

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Secet Santa?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2007, 07:22:49 am »
i was just thinking about that yesterday too
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~

Offline LibbyP

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2007, 07:28:27 am »
Hard to think of Christmas and Santa when it's going to be 20+ outside today  ;)

Last years secret santa and cards was so much fun, can't wait till this year....but I'll only have one girl this year :'(
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. ~ Will Rogers

mama to ~Libby 6.5yr E.Mastiff
         Stormy 2yr Boston Terrier
         RIP my sweet 'old man' Hoover (1993-2007)

Nicole

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2007, 10:33:23 am »

Last years secret santa and cards was so much fun, can't wait till this year....but I'll only have one girl this year :'(

:(:(:(

Awwwwww, but Hoover will definitely still be there celebrating with you both!!!!! You know it!

Icerotti

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2007, 10:59:36 am »
oh I can't wait ...this year I am doing cards too ;D

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2007, 03:29:08 pm »
why break tradition this year.   it's the funnest thing ever.  Grace loves secret santa.  Sadly, Lady won't be here for XMas...sniffle sniffle.  but grace loves to wrap and send and unwrap and play too.  i say yes to cards and Secret Santa

marypyrs

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2007, 06:16:37 pm »
The Bears and I have never done it. But watched last year. And we REALLY, REALLY, REALLY!!!!!! Want to do it this year!!!!!  ;D So = how does it happen?  :-\ What do we do?

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2007, 06:39:13 pm »
I still have cards hanging on my wall everyone loves them! And Bryce can't wait for SS! Marina
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2007, 07:40:28 pm »
I was just thinking about this the other day too!!!  I loved it last year, all the cards.....it was awesome!!!  And Daphne knew which present was hers it was great, Stone was jealous, so he stole one of the presents!!!
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2007, 03:41:01 am »
Yes!!! Cards and presents- we had a lot of fun last year. I usually prefer not to check the mail everyday because theres really not much fun in the mailbox but last years card exchange change all of that and the kids and the husband had fun with the cards as well. I still have all of the picture cards last year on my fridge.

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2007, 04:28:14 am »
We did the cards and present last year and it was so much fun checking the mail and seeing everyones beautiful babies and shopping for the perfect present.

I think the original e-mail came at the very end of October last year - to see who was interested.

I know it has to be a ton of work to organize but I really hope we do it again.

Nicole

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2007, 05:11:56 am »
OK.

Well, it sounds like everyone wants to do it. I think that Jaime is the organizer, but maybe one of BPO's other woooooooooooon derful, amazing, fabulous, glamorous mods could put it together.

Offline Sillygoose

• Top Doggie Dog
  • I love my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2007, 08:04:04 am »
Me too I want to do it. But was it it we're doing?

dohertyswissy

« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2007, 08:38:13 am »
I definitely,definitely want to do it!!  Ranger is still P.O.ed at me for bailing on the whole thing last year, especially since he got such wonderful stuff from his S.S. the year before!

I'm not a mod, but I'd be happy to put it together, since..... uh..... I've got nothing but time on my hands, since I'm on "sabbatical."   ::)  ;)

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2007, 02:30:14 pm »
I definitely,definitely want to do it!!  Ranger is still P.O.ed at me for bailing on the whole thing last year, especially since he got such wonderful stuff from his S.S. the year before!

I'm not a mod, but I'd be happy to put it together, since..... uh..... I've got nothing but time on my hands, since I'm on "sabbatical."   ::)  ;)

I can help as well! I did the TT secret Santa last year and it went very smoothly.
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats