Author Topic: What is the most annoying thing your dog does?  (Read 12554 times)

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: What is the most annoying thing your dog does?
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2007, 11:38:35 am »
bump!
"To once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one always."
Mary W. Crane

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it :)

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2007, 04:20:41 pm »
zero farts alot, and it stinks. also i like to refer to him as Stewie from Family guy..u all know that episode when he is in the room "Lois, lois, lois, Mum mum mum, mummy, mummy, mumma, mumma, mom,mom, mom" she gets mad and yells WHAT, and he says hi and runs away? Well, if u arent paying attention to him he will Moan and groan and his moans sound like hes saying "Ma, or mum" and he will keep it up and when u answer back, he will walk away. LOL. 
Jigsaw pulls these upset tummy fits sometimes. and she will jump on u and cry and cry. we think cuz her tummy is gassy she gets upset...
Reba POOPS and PEES in the house still. and that is annoying as he-llo! she also howls and stomps her feet. i swear to u, for a 10lbs dog, she walks heavier than our 185lbs of Memphis...
Memphis will cry and cry and cry, just cuz...he also goes into the garbage (and we have LOCKING lids that he manages to open) hmm, i think thats about all?
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~

Offline RMSChloe

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2007, 09:29:53 am »
zero farts alot, and it stinks. also i like to refer to him as Stewie from Family guy..u all know that episode when he is in the room "Lois, lois, lois, Mum mum mum, mummy, mummy, mumma, mumma, mom,mom, mom" she gets mad and yells WHAT, and he says hi and runs away?
*falls off chair laughing* thats my absolute favorite episode ever! i actually had him doing at as my ringtone on my old phone lol.
Shes not a dog... shes a Great Dane!

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2007, 11:45:51 am »
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Bryce has a bad habit of marking anything i wear when i am doing house checks for rehoming my pups. Since his mouth is so large when he has found a cat toy and is chewing on it i ask him what he has and he will look at me like who me with a straight face.When calling him to come inside he will hide behind a small tree in the back yard like i can't see him. He is very very protective of me in the car and the whole car shakes when he is barking i can feel it through my body.  :o :o :o :o :o :o

Freya  Thinks she is the boss of the 2 boys and rides them when they do not listen to me.She is a angel compared to the boys when she was little she would do anything to eat the butter. I pulled into the driveway at my old house and i could see her standing on the kitchen table eating the butter.

Milo always looking to see if the lid is off the garbage he is a cry baby until he gets him way. Which is most of the time who needs to hear that.Milo is very bull headed he knows what you would like him to do he just does'nt think it applies to him.

Still love them !
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2007, 07:40:02 am »
I thought I would update this to reflect some brand new annoying behaviors we have just thought up to torture Mommy. 

Lately when Gwen goes outside, (mostly she pulls this one at like 3:00 in the morning), she will just stand there at the top of the porch.  Unless I actually see her go down off the porch into the yard, she will still be standing on the porch when I return from my own late night bathroom break.  Seeing both dogs standing on the porch, I will then naturally assume that they are both empty and ready to come inside.  It is only THEN that Gwen will remember that she was supposed to be out there for a reason and not just taking the night air and saunter down off the porch to do her incredibly slow, snail-paced business.  This will give Ranger plenty of time to run into the bedroom and plant himself in the middle of my warm bed as I stand and wait for Gwen to finish. 

I also discovered today that at the groomer, (I usually groom him at home myself), Ranger turns from a dog into a 100-lb sack of wet flour.  He didn't growl, he didn't bite - he just lay there completely bonelessly on the floor with all four legs and his tail pulled up underneath him like a turtle as the groomer and I struggled for 3 hours to maneuver his limp, completely uncooperative weight into various positions.  He also WHINED like a baby (which I have never heard him do) when he couldn't get out of the tub and come to me while Gwen was being dried.  They both look gorgeous, but Mommy needs a drinkie!

Someone please remind me again why I want another dog someday...   ;D
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline Leah...

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2007, 08:13:03 pm »
Oh boy, where do I start?

Sammie is the angel. He doesn't do ANYTHING that annoys me... besides digging in the trash. He only does it when there is something YUMMY right near the top and I leave him out of the crate when I'm not home. He also nudges, but that is only annoying when i'm at the computer.

Bailey marks everything.  >:( And refuses to eat occasionally.  :-\

Sky is actually pretty well behaved for a 18 month old Aussie pup. Which makes him a TERROR to the rest of the world ::) He eats socks (only clean ones) and BARKS. When I say barks, I don't mean a couple yips or the occasional howl. He has to constantly be saying something. If we're at the dogs park, and everything is quiet, he will start barking. If another dog joins in, he stops. He just wants someone to be barking, it doesn't have to be him. If we are at Flyball practice and everyone is barking, he is silent. As soon as the noise of the other dogs stops, he starts. He will just bark and bark for HOURS if I don't give him something better to do. And by "better" I don't mean a PB stuffed Kong. The ONLY thing better than barking for him is jumping. It has to be something involving jumping. I guess this is also pretty annoying. He jumps over the couch (yes, the entire couch) over the other dogs, over me, when the dryer door is down, he jumps over that. The other day I heard this wild ruckus going on in the kitchen, and I turn the corner to see Sky jumping up and pouncing on his metal food bowl. While barking, mind you.  :D Sky also snatches food off the counters. It doesn't even have to be a food he likes. He will just take it, slobber it up, and spit it out on the floor.  ???
Leah
Mom to:
Sky- Australian Shepherd
Sammie- Newfoundland/Border Collie mix
Rose- Tortie/Tabby cat
Stinky- Silver Marten rabbit
Ruby, Mambo and Charlotte- Rats
Trevor- Frog
13 Millipedes
NO LONGER WITH US
Bailey the Wolf-Dog 1998-2007
Spanky- Rabbit 2000-2007

Offline maxsmom

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2007, 12:08:49 am »
Let's see.  Jake's is the most annoying of my bunch.  He is also the newest and is still coming to terms with his separation anxiety.  He is now going to the bathroom MOST of the time in the yard, but maybe once a week or so, when we both leave, he will jump the half wall into the dining room, bark like crazy and leave me a pile on the floor.  It used to happen up to twice a day, so he is definitely getting better.  Once he quits completely, we are changing the carpet.  I have worn it out cleaning it constantly.  Max comes next with his constant counter surfing.  I learned early on that there is no such thing as having anything on my kitchen counters that he can't reach, so we are working on breaking him of the habit.  He is to the point that he just stands and sniffs, if we are home.  When we aren't, there is nothing left out.  It is hard when I do a lot of baking to keep everything back out of his standing reach.  Cody realy has no annoying habits.  He is my saint of a dog, moveable rug really.
Kathy
Max  2 Irish Wolfhound
Jake  2 Great Pyrenees
Cody   3 Tibetan Mastiff
ChiChi 1.5 Caucasian Ovcharka
John and Nicki Maine Coon cats