Author Topic: Funny story, but probably only to me! LOL  (Read 1392 times)

Offline Ali

• BPO Fanatic
  • My girls!
    • View Profile
Funny story, but probably only to me! LOL
« on: October 30, 2007, 08:15:01 pm »
Having found the miraculous Gentle Leader thing or whatever it's called, I was able to take Tani out trick or treating with all four kids and push the stroller at the same time - amazing in and of itself. Thinking I'd make Tani more festive and yet visible as well, I put a necklace on her with a purple glow stick hanging from it. She sat nicely while I put her lovely necklace on. Then we started walking again. "Come on, Tani!" I said, and started off. My retarded dog stood up, then dropped like a stone onto her chest on the ground and just rolled around like she had no front legs! I actually heard the poor thing's chest thump the asphalt!! She was so wigged out by the glowing thing under her muzzle that apparently the only thing she could think of to do about it was stop, drop and roll. OMG, I was cracking up - it looked so funny! I know, I know - you probably had to be there to really get the impact. It's all about the image. Still, it was too weird. Had to share. Happy Halloween!
Ali
mom of 4 humans AND
Tani (TAH-nee or rhymes with "Bonnie")- Aussie/Pittie?Boxer?Mutt!
Kai - Aussie/Dobie
Kenji - big ol' black cat
Mika and Nishi - kitty sisters, foster failures!
Tasia Ladysnake - ball python

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Funny story, but probably only to me! LOL
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 08:39:02 pm »
That is priceless!!!  I'm laughing....pr etty hard too, cause I'm just picturing it in my head!!!
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

Offline Butts Mom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Re: Funny story, but probably only to me! LOL
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 10:17:54 pm »
ROFL- I can so see Tub doing that,that boy is afraid of everything ;)
Michelle, Butt, Tub and Everybirdie