Author Topic: Awesome!!  (Read 3822 times)

Offline Krystal_00

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
Awesome!!
« on: November 08, 2007, 09:47:30 pm »
Today I went to see my grandpa (whos in the hospital) and I thought I would bring Decker along as well. I was planning on going up, getting grandpa, and bringing him outside to see Decker....but the nurses at the hospital let me bring Decker right in there!!! It was so awesome!! After he visited with my grandpa for a while....every one wanted to visit him!! So we went from room to room offering puppy lovin! It was so great to see all the peoples faces light up when Decker came into the room. Decker was so good too, he would go and sit by each persons bed and let them pet him and fuss over him...he loved all the attention. It was so great to be able to bring a little happiness to sick peoples lives!!
When the last fish has been caught and the last tree has been cut down...Only then will man realize that he cannot eat money.

Offline pyr4me

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Re: Awesome!!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2007, 06:41:18 am »
That is so cool! Yeah for Decker, sounds like he did a wonderful job! ;D
Jennifer

Tipper (8 1/2 yrs) Golden Retriever/Sheltie mix
Jenny (4 yrs) Great Pyrenees
Gabriel (14 yrs) Sealpoint Himalayan cat
Melanie (11 yrs) Domestic medium hair cat

"You think dogs will not be in heaven? I tell you, they will be there long before any of us."
~Robert Lewis Steven

Offline Mallory's Mommy

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Re: Awesome!!
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2007, 05:59:49 pm »
It's awesome that they let you bring him in. Mallory and I have quite a few puppy classes in her future, but if all goes well and she has the temperment for it I'd love to get involved as a therapy or literacy dog.
Mary, mommy to Mallory, the Saint Bernard pup