Author Topic: Getting a new fur baby  (Read 3635 times)

Offline Britz

• Leader of the Pack
  • Mommy to Ethan, Kiera and Zeus
    • View Profile
Getting a new fur baby
« on: November 06, 2007, 11:10:55 am »
Well  We will be getting to bring home a new  fur baby on  November 18..  Zeus is  going to have a baby bro.. a lill  kitten.. ITs a persian  siamese Cross and just  so adorable.. I have been waiting a month all ready and the day is getting so close that  we get to bring the  lil  munchkin  home.  We are naming  him  Hermes ( thank you Jodi  for helping me name him) I got all the kitty  suplies  ready hehe.  HUbby  is getting me this  new  baby for are 5 year  annniversary. I have allways wanted  one of them toilete  paper  kittens  you see on  TV and  he  finally  let me  get one..  ;D I just  hope  zeus  takes to him ok  he is use to cats so Im sure all will be well
~Britainy
~Zeus-Rotti

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Getting a new fur baby
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 11:44:35 am »
Oh my freaking goodness, she is such a cute lil stinker!!  All fuzzy and soft, and cuddly!!  I wish I could have an indoor kitty.  Kisses on her pink lil nose!   :-* :-* :-*
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

Offline Britz

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 11:47:56 am »
Oh my freaking goodness, she is such a cute lil stinker!! All fuzzy and soft, and cuddly!! I wish I could have an indoor kitty. Kisses on her pink lil nose! :-* :-* :-*
I have been bugging  my hubby  for  5 years to get an  indoor  cat  but  he isn't  really a cat  person finally he  gave in..  Im  so excited im  just hopping  he will be ready  when we go up there. The breeded is  having a hard time  getting him to eat  kitten  food wet and dry.. he is a little  stubborn haha
~Britainy
~Zeus-Rotti

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2007, 01:35:25 pm »
OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am so in love and it certainly sounds like he's doing a great job at being a cat.  Already exhibiting his dislike for canned or dry food???  Yep.  That's about right.  I love his name too by the way.  He's adorable and I can't wait to hear all the stories about that little dude scurrying up your hubby's pant legs unsuspectingly and of course the sneak surprise attacks awaiting every corner.  Gosh, I miss having a kitten.  Congrats on that precious baby.
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.

Offline Britz

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2007, 01:43:36 pm »
THanks  gals I can't  wait to  bring him home  HUbby is still all erie  about the whole  idea,  but he is going to have to get use to it.  HAHA he  told me I could get him and I allready  gave the lady  a down payment..
~Britainy
~Zeus-Rotti

Offline LibbyP

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2007, 03:58:00 pm »
AAAAww so tiny and cute  :-*
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. ~ Will Rogers

mama to ~Libby 6.5yr E.Mastiff
         Stormy 2yr Boston Terrier
         RIP my sweet 'old man' Hoover (1993-2007)

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2007, 05:36:14 pm »
awww- you liked my suggestions! thats so sweet. Now he will be my favorite kittie! LOL
he is definately a cutie for sure. i can't wait for more pics of him (and of him and zeus together)
Congrats on your baby
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~

Offline Britz

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2007, 05:43:23 pm »
lol Jodi..   I  think Hermes  suits him.. Im so excited the breeder is suppose to send  me pics im just waiting pn them and Ill surely post a  couple  more I can't  wait to bring him home.  Zeus  will be amazed he has never  seen a kitten  only  fuull grown  cats  so  we are going to have to  watch  at all times to make  sure  zeus  don't  think he is a toy 
~Britainy
~Zeus-Rotti

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2007, 09:04:41 pm »
OMG that's the tiniest little nose! im so excited for you. i can only imagine the pics that are to come! congrats :D
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant." -Unknown