Author Topic: on a more solemn note...  (Read 4303 times)

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
on a more solemn note...
« on: November 06, 2007, 09:24:33 pm »
I'm posting this to tell every one that my husband and i decided that it was in Chevy's best interests to find a home that better suited his needs. As Boog has been growing like a complete weed and Max is the top dog, Chevy has become increasingly submisisve and anxious, not to us humans but to the other dogs. He was never attacked or 'bullied' by the other two but he is just of a MUCH MUCH softer nature than them. I've turned this over in my head for a long time. i think that between the size difference and the disposition that Chevy has he became very anxious. I hoped that it could work out. but i've decided that it is HIS best intrests that i need to keep in mind, not mine. and with that in heart i began a search for a better home for him. I've finaly found the right family. they live about 3 hours away, and they have a little 4 year old girl. It was a perfect match. so I've let my Chevy doodog go, in hopes that he can lead a more stress free life as an only dog. is bitter sweet...
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant." -Unknown

angelsmama

Re: on a more solemn note...
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 09:58:49 pm »
aw im sorry  :( and way i read it , was her lab chevy and still has boog & duramax

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
Re: on a more solemn note...
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2007, 01:12:58 am »
chevy was our black lab  ;D
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant." -Unknown