Author Topic: It's Kelly...How I've Been Feeling  (Read 4280 times)

k2campbell

It's Kelly...How I've Been Feeling
« on: November 07, 2007, 11:35:25 pm »
Things are starting to look up in regards to my recovery!!! ;D ;D ;D I have gone a whole 3 days without any serious pain, YAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAY!!! :D I'm still in a small amount of pain but NOTHING like I was before, knock on wood! :D I saw the doctor this week and his thinking is that I should be 100% recovered with "that" by the end of January, YIPEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEE!!! ;D ;D ;D I'm hopeful this will be the case! ;) Thanks so much to ALL OF YOU for your constant support and words of encouragement on this. I truly can't express how much you all mean to me and how much even a short note asking how I'm doing has helped...truly, from the bottom of my heart...THANK-YOU  :-* :-* :-*

My Mom has had a breakthrough with her treatment!!! ;D ;D ;D We talk several times a day, but when she called me this past Monday morning all she could talk about was how much she couldn't wait to spend some time with Blake (outside of my visits to her in the hospital), I was just floored!!! ;D Her doctor has allowed her to have a weekend pass this weekend so I'm picking her up tomorrow morning and we're going to go for lunch and maybe do a little window shopping, as much as I can do physically and as much as my little man Blake will allow in between feeds (ha ha ha)... :D And she'll be staying with us for the weekend  :) I'm soooooooooooo happy though, I'm hoping this time she has really found peace and tranquility within her mind and is able to cope from here on as wonderfully as she has this week! :)

Blake is doing just great ;D...he is growing like a weed and I'll have to download more pics on the weekend, I've taken quite a few lately! :D He started on rice cereal this week (just once a day) but he loves it! ;) He's eating every 1.5 hours during the day so it's tough to plan much but it's probably better as it keeps me home and makes it easier for us to establish a routine...alth ough some days the routine flys out the window when our day gets started (ha ha ha) :D :D :D But Blake is doing awesome and is the love of our lives! ;D ;D ;D

And of course our beautiful Kate is doing fantastic. I can't believe how much she loves Blake, it is the sweetest thing ever  :-* She was happy to see our 1st snow last week, she was running around the yard like a freak (ha ha ha), it's so fun to see her act like that  :D :D :D

Anyhow, just wanted to give y'all an update and let you know that things are going good around here, YAY YAY YAY  ;D ;D ;D Thanks again for your support guys  :-* :-* :-*

Nicole

Re: It's Kelly...How I've Been Feeling
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 07:45:47 am »
KELLY!

Its so good to see this post! I was actually thinking about you just this morning. Um, in the bathroom. hahaha...Sorry .

I was going to post and ask how you are, so thanks for beating me! I'm REALLY glad to hear that you're recovering and you know, its really going to help you recover if your mom is doing better as well. That really makes me happy on all accounts.

I can't wait to see pics of the lil booger Blake, too!!!!

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: It's Kelly...How I've Been Feeling
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2007, 08:19:17 am »
That's so great to hear!!!!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend, but as was stated earlier, don't overdo!! However, get to downloading!!!!  Still wishing you continued recovery.
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix