Author Topic: Ok, What the heck?!  (Read 3584 times)

Lyn

Ok, What the heck?!
« on: November 08, 2007, 06:19:25 am »
This is going to sound odd, but Lola has what looks to be a dent in her side. ??? There is litterally an indent about and inch or so down from her spine on her side. It feels almost like the fat has disappeared from that spot.

I poked around the spot and It's not painful and there is no fur missing.. no nothing. Hubby thinks she may have ran into the corner of the wall in one of her "zoomie" moments but I don't know.

I tried to search but didn't find anything. Here's a pic I just took.. I need to get one of her standing but you can still see the spot.

Nicole

Re: Ok, What the heck?!
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 07:58:57 am »
hahaha, I'm sorry. I have no idea, Lyn. But, its just funny. I'm sure its nothing. I just wanted to post and say that its funny cuz its so weird.

Offline 2Criminals

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Re: Ok, What the heck?!
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2007, 04:34:09 pm »
Alright so now is the time to out my weird self...I have a dent in my leg that I'm told is due to not having enough fat over an insertion point (where muscles overlap)...not that I don't have fat but apparently I don't put it there?? It's weird but nothing to worry about, perhaps Lola has the same?? Or it's just me :'(