Author Topic: I Have Axle!!!!  (Read 4621 times)

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
I Have Axle!!!!
« on: November 12, 2007, 05:19:44 am »
OK so Stephanie was looking for a kennel for Axle for the two weeks that they are going to be in Pascagoula before heading to Texas.  I offered to keep him for them instead.  He's been here since Friday and he's AWESOME!!!  When he first got here Issy wanted to play with him so bad and he was ignoring her.  Well now that he's decided we're ok he starts to play with her a little and she gets nervous!!!  He starts to play with me and she starts barking at him, like "leave my mom alone!".  I told my friends I have the Cingular bars, Axle (who's nose is the same height as the kitchen counter!) then Issy reaches about to his shoulder, and Daphne reaches about to Issy's shoulder and then Stone who throws the bars off a bit but we can't forget him!!!  While he's here I'm going to try to get a pic of them standing next to each other if I can get Daphne to stay there (she's afraid of the camera!).
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: I Have Axle!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2007, 05:31:55 am »
yay. im glad Axel has a good place to stay and not some depressing kennel. Cant wait to see pix of him and ur clan.

Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: I Have Axle!!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2007, 07:49:55 am »
i have to say, navarre is great!  i couldn't be more thankful that she's watching axle for us!  sorry i didn't post earlier, but i've been sick.  anywho, i have to say that i LOVE daphne's face and izzy has the best personality ever!  thanks again for watching axle!
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]