Author Topic: Thanks to all the Members of BIG PAWS  (Read 13134 times)

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
Re: Thanks to all the Members of BIG PAWS
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2005, 01:21:52 pm »
Ohhhhh MyDyson, that puppy is one of the cutest little kiss magnets I have seen in a long time, well hehe I fall in love with all puppies. But he is adorable, what a face and the markings are wonderful. The daughter is a doll too. Welcome to BPO, since you have been checking in on us, you know that we love lots of posts and lots of pics and whatever you need to ask, just ask away. I was glad to hear that the "board" had been of help to you guys.

And Nicole, I want in on the puppy thingie, hmmmm not so sure about the babie one though, But I can show you how your belly looks after 4 c-secs, and then we might not need a baby thingie lol....

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2005, 01:38:24 pm »
Nicole I am in with you on the puppy intervention but forget the human baby intervention. I AM NOT ready for that one at all. I got a tiny bit of "aw, how fun to have a baby" when the twins were over and it was ONLY because they were soooooo cute with Bear. He is the absolute bestest baby-dog lover in the world! Awww...then I got over it and was like, "you know, 10 dogs would be fine with me!" ;D

My Dyson, that is one of the cutests puppies ever! He has now officially been added to the kidnapp list floating around BPO.  :D
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline mamadog

• Big Paw Certified
  • This is me and my Finn
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2005, 03:01:32 pm »
Thank you to everyone who said my son looks like me!!  Since birth he has been a clone of his dad and just in the past year or so people have started saying he looks like me!! You carry a kid for 9 AND A HALF months, the least he could do is look something like you!!!
If Finn starts to look like me, please tell me so I can have some work done!!

Vicki

Offline Jaimie

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2005, 03:48:33 pm »
Awwwwwwwwwwwww wwwww  Dyson is adorable :)

Nicole

« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2005, 04:00:39 pm »
Hey all...well, I do already have a 12 year old...(she turned 12 yesterday!) Her BPO name is "Bozak" maybe some of you have seen her on here...anyway. ...

The puppy urge is WAY stronger than the baby urge right now, girls. Don't worry! hehehe!

Offline pyrmom420

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2005, 09:04:21 pm »
I want to know just how serious can one be about a man thaat says "NO" to a puppy? Ditch the guy and have a whole herd of puppies! You could start fostering just puppies! Then you would be too busy, and too happy to worry about anything you might miss from a guy! :o
Anyway, welcome Dyson. He is absolutely perfect. Best wishes to the new parents.

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2005, 09:18:23 pm »
MyDyson is a beautifully marked little boy!...I don't remember seeing markings quite like his...I hope he keeps them & doesn't lose them when he gets in his adult coat!!!

Nicole

« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2005, 11:40:01 pm »
Pyrmom-
Holy S$i@!! I think that you're on to something! You can't really trust a guy that says no to puppies, can ya?

Actually, though. I should clarify. He HAS agreed, just "not until we buy a house". GRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Frustrating!

Offline mamadog

• Big Paw Certified
  • This is me and my Finn
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2005, 11:44:55 pm »
My husband had the "not till we buy a house" rule too. He is a firm believer in "till death do you part" when it comes to fur babies, so he wanted to make sure there would be no chance we would have to move and not find a place that would accept them. We wouldn't give them up, we'd end up living in our tent! So I agreed to wait till we had our own house, and now we have 3 dogs, 2 cats and a fish. No more dogs till we buy or build a bigger house.

Vicki

(I'm hoping he feels as comited to me as he does the dogs!!!!)

Offline MyDyson

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Dyson
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2005, 06:13:48 am »
Thanks to all who gave Dyson a bunch of compliments.  All of you have some great looking dogs.  I think that is why I love this site so much.  I just love the pictures.  I just never knew there were so many "BIG" dogs out there.
Randy & Jennifer Wilkerson
St. Louis, MO

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2005, 11:59:21 am »
Pyrmom-
Holy S$i@!! I think that you're on to something! You can't really trust a guy that says no to puppies, can ya?

Actually, though. I should clarify. He HAS agreed, just "not until we buy a house". GRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Frustrating!

Nicole...... I see his point, now you just have to say. "ohhh well darling no more ......... until we buy a house" lol...... doesnt that sound fair?

Marit

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2005, 12:01:12 pm »
Thanks to all who gave Dyson a bunch of compliments.  All of you have some great looking dogs.  I think that is why I love this site so much.  I just love the pictures.  I just never knew there were so many "BIG" dogs out there.

I agree with you MyDyson, we have such a great bunch of both people and dogs here. Give your cute baby a big hug from me and tell him that if he ever needs a babysitter Im it lol....

Marit

Luvmydanes

« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2005, 08:07:04 am »
HEY!!!! Babies are fun too!!  ;D Beautiful pup by the way. Gotta love the puppy breath - that's my favorite.

Kandi