Author Topic: Hello  (Read 2833 times)

Offline MaggiesMom07

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Hello
« on: December 10, 2007, 05:56:22 am »
It's been a very long time since I have been here life got busy as it sometimes does. I am a mom to 3 dogs 2 of them are mixed one is Black Lab, Chow, Daschund named Dolittle he is 8 y ears old and then we have maggie our 1 1/2 year old Rottie/Black Lab Mix and our only Pure Bred dog is our Lhasa Apso Tibet who is 6 1/2. We also share our home with a several other kinds of critters.

Maggie is doing great she was our first big dog and the one who had me searching for a good dog forum...we got her just over a year ago on memorial weekend, since then she has completed both beginning home obediance and advanced home obediance and she is mellowing out to, she still gets pretty playful and wild at times but mostly she is now calm and a big couch potatoe well since she has been raised witih two smaller dogs she thinks she is one to she plays like small dog, wants to lay up behind us on the back of the couch like our small dogs lol she has no ideas she is as big as she is, she is well over 50 pounds now she quit growing up and is filling out very nicely, has quite a bit of a shorter square build like a rottie but you see alot of lab to...

Now our other little mix is Dolittle now how black lab/chow and daschund came to be is beyond us, we jokinly tell people there was a ladder involved as mom was lab/chow and daddy was you guessed the little doxie. Dolittle is 8 years old and can be a grumpy cuss, very particular about things 11pm is bed time and if your not heading to bed at that time he paces and whines and lets out just the most exasperating sighs you have ever heard...now once in bed he is not happy on top of the covers no he has to be under the covers even when it's 90 degrees out strange dog..He is my hubby's dog all the way but thats because hubby is a push over and dolittle can do no wrong..lol where on the other hand maggie is more of a mommies girl..but when they get in trouble you can only guess who they go running to with their head down and the most pitiful look in their eyes..yep dad...

Slave To:

3 Dogs
4 Cats
10 Birds
6 Snakes
3 Lizards
75 Gallon tank with 10 African Cichlids and two Plecos